• ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    And that means what exactly?

It means that Greg Abbott gives himself and every level of government in Texas authority under the Texas Disaster Act to suspend any law, rule, or regulation it feels like.

I don’t even get why the Juarez donkey-show schlong swallowing legislators haven’t passed a bill ending it. Guess their too busy flagellating themselves in the abattoir of a capitol we have to do something worthwhile.
    Guns International

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Okay, this does not really have to do with Covid.
    I THINK.
    So the wife and I had this wicked bug over the Last six-odd days. We are Sitting on Our couch talking about it and she tells me she thinks it could be Covid (each of us has had twice, so it's hardly an unknown). Before we could finish , up on the local news pops a Story about a "new" respiratory virus starting to peak. Human metapneumovirus (HMPV). Symptoms are exactly what she had. Cough, congestion, sore throat. Fever, and wheezing. I Had the same, minus the Sore throat.
    Anyway, I am not saying that's What we got, but it Sure got me wondering about this crap. Why the sudden appearance (seemingly) of respiratory virus in post- Covid life? RSV, HMPV, are only a couple of Examples. I read up on HMPV and it really was only recognized widely after 2001 and is believed to Have crossed Over from an avian variant.
    Oh, and HPMV is Not all that Serious and they only treat the symptoms. They are Working on an mRNA vaccine, though.
    EFF that, says I.
    Anyone else With these symptoms?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    k60,

I hope you both get over these 'cold or flu-like symptoms' soon...it's gotta be miserable...but such are the things we have endure...at times.

What we don't need is mrna poison/lock downs/arbitrary 6' distance from each other, masks that're only theatre...nope, I will never endure that again...am I ranting?

Yeah...sigh.

I hope you both get well soon!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    k60,

I hope you both get over these 'cold or flu-like symptoms' soon...it's gotta be miserable...but such are the things we have endure...at times.

What we don't need is mrna poison/lock downs/arbitrary 6' distance from each other, masks that're only theatre...nope, I will never endure that again...am I ranting?

Yeah...sigh.

I hope you both get well soon!
    Thanks, but to be clear, this thing is only a moderate cold (except for the "buckets of snot", our daughter's term). It isn't Letting go easily, but we feel better every day. Since we all have it, I Rate "highly contagious".

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    My question isn't to criticize anyone who did...OK?

So, I wonder who didn't get it and and if they 'regret' not doing so?

My wife and I didn't get 'the jab' and never will...we haven't gotten covid...that we know of, but we also passed up on being tested.

Had we been sick, sure we may have been tested, but why would we if we felt healthy during the 'plan-demick'?

What say you?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Nope, never had the jab. Wife had the first two. She got Covid and spread it to me. As a motorcyclist, it’s always in the back of my mind that I could take a spill that would require a blood transfusion. I told the wife that unless it’s guaranteed that any blood I get does not have the jab juice, then let me pass. It baffles me that even MSM is talking about side effects, but the blood supply is never looked at.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Visiting my brother he had 3 shots, I did also. Anyway last night he had to go to ER, severe pain above stomach. Blood tests indicate high protein levels, could be liver problem. Has to see gastro Dr. I've read high protein could be caused by the vaccine.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Neither my wife or I got the jab. No regrets. Never got sick. We keep our Vitamin D and take zinc lozenges in around anyone sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Wife and I didn't get the jabs. She went through cancer treatment, which is horrible, and lived. We've had the rice rabies 2 or 3 times and it hasn't done much. But we eat well and I do drink my share of Miller Lite to stay hydrated.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    It baffles me that even MSM is talking about side effects, but the blood supply is never looked at.
    Yeah, I have wondered the same. I thought I had seen an article about the blood banks not taking vaxxed blood, but nothing more since. I did notice on my last donation they Added (new, IIRC) a question asking if you had received a vaccine in the Last 3 months. I am a "no", so I don't know how they handle a "yes"...

ETA - maybe you can get a MedicAlert bracelet that says "pureblood only"?

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Heh, tried a little search on the question of donating vaxxed blood. Misinformation abounds. But, then, the main search engines are not to be trusted. They skew results in a huge way, as I found when looking for info on Hydroxychloroquine.

This article would have you believe the fear is of getting Covid. Hah!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    At first I was ready to get the vaccine. I had gotten the flu vaccine for decades, so I didn't think much about it.

The way they pushed the vaccine. They put covid patients in senior citizen homes and then had the gall to say "If you don't get the vaccine you're killing grandma". The demonization of those who hesitated. None of that made sense to me. I couldn't not hesitate, and the more I looked into it, the scarier that vaccine became.

They'll have to inject my dead body to get me to take that so called vaccine.

Top Bottom