• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Dallas/Ft Worth
    I put a add on CL to see if anyone had land to shoot on. Found several that offerd up. However I did get a e-mail from someone (maybe the owner) telling me to go to TexasGunTalk
    to sell my guns. I was not selling any guns. I replied "Im not selling any guns please don't spam me. Your site blows".....and this is what got back.....

ffff.jpg

IM sure this will be removed. That's when I will ask where is freedom of speech?
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

Gramps

Cultured Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Central Houston
    Someone trying to put the word out but obviously is not representative of us here at TGT. Post the email it came from, let us find the fella and deal with him.

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    what was your reply to the first email?

im confused on how TGT came up and the your site blows comment..

Last edited:

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I put a add on CL to see if anyone had land to shoot on. Found several that offerd up. However I did get a e-mail from someone (maybe the owner) telling me to go to TexasGunTalk
    to sell my guns. I was not selling any guns. I replied "Im not selling any guns please don't spam me. Your site blows".....and this is what got back.....

View attachment 17985

IM sure this will be removed. That's when I will ask where is freedom of speech?

If you think this site blows, then get the **** out. We won't miss you.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

Well, sugar britches, surprise - it ain't been removed, despite your attempt to besmirch the owner of the site....nice, classy move there pumpkin!

Sounds to me like someone was TRYING to guide you to another place that might give you an opportunity to find a place to do what you wanted, but you were so damned busy being a dick that you couldn't see that.

FYI, the owner of this site is named Alan - his number is a 512 area code - so it wasn't him. But, hey - go ahead, wrap that tin foil a bit tighter (judging by some of your previous posts, that's normal for you) and keep rantin' on.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas

Then get the **** out of here then.

get_the_fuck_out.gif

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

View attachment 17985

Why would we remove it, Kory?

FWIW, "freedom of speech?" You're on private property. If I don't like what you're saying in my living room, I've got every right to kick you out of my house. Same goes for the forum and the guy who owns it. You're in someone else's house, your right to free speech begins and ends with his tolerance of what you say.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Sounds to me like he was basically saying, "if you ever need to sell guns, you can on TGT because CL won't allow it". Then you misunderstood and reacted irrationally, responding like a combination of the first 3 letters in "assume" and the thing you dig in the process. It's easy, "whoops, sorry".

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    However I did get a e-mail from someone (maybe the owner) telling me to go to TexasGunTalk
    to sell my guns.

Are you sure you didn't type Texas Gun Talk by accident and meant to type Texas Gun Trader? If that's the case then I agree. The other "TGT" sucks, but this one is all nice and cozy (group hug).

Top Bottom