who else got an unsolicited pm offer to buy a glock at an unbelievable price?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Go to your computer then......lol

ok dangit lol
    Wed, May 22, 2013 at 4:46 PMWed, 4:46 PM

Message starred
    from Shari Vivera to you
    [h=3]Glock 19 Gen 4[/h]Hide Details

From
    To

• 3 Attachments
    • 272.5KB
    • Slideshow
    • Save all to

• 98KB
      Save​

• 87KB
      Save​

• 85KB
      Save​

Hi

i have attached pics for your view

GLOCK 19, GEN 4

Description:

NEW GLOCK 19, GENERATION 4, 9MM

PRICE: $350.87 shipped

my location

Renee S.
    60 Old Clyde Rd
    Waynesville
    North Carolina

Payment:
    full payment must be made before shipping. This is to filed record for the purchase, get the item well packaged before driving to the delivery agency for delivery.

Payment must be made in the following way:
    western union , moneygram
    details for the payment must be sent for filing and recording of the purchase.

Tracking #:
    Also, a scan copy of the shipping receipt shall be updated or sent to you. The tracking code for your package shall also be sent to you so that, you will be able to monitor the movement of your package at while on transit to your address.

Return and Refund policy:
    i have a very strong return policy. even though damages are unlikely to occur during transportation, i still accept return of package and refund of funds

Exceptional Advantage:
    With reference to my return and refund policy, the charges involved in sending back the package and to send back funds will be borne by me.

With all these, i await your to let me know if you accept my terms and policies and if so, then send to me your full delivery info as soon as possible to start up some arrangements and get back to you regarding payment.

Below are records of some of our past transactions of guns package i sold to some clients for you to verify So this is not the first time i am shipping guns package. To make things clearer, These are tracking codes of guns package that i shipped to some of my clients in Newyork, Hawaii, Washington etc
    These clients accepted my terms and conditions and in good faith, they received their packages.The packages were received successfully and the clients never had any problem receiving their packages .So you can track and see that their packages were successfully
    delivered to them via United State Postal Service (Track using: hhtp://www.usps.com)

These are the tracking codes

1) RR000365085CM
    2) RR000365068CM
    3) RR000364884CM

etc

These are contacts and names of clients whose gun package were received successfully from me so if you wish you can contact them and find out from them how my transactions with them went through.

1) Christopher B. Brown
    MAPLE FALLS, WA 98266
    Email: christopherbrown300@gmail.com

2) Dr. Agatha Sacks
    KAPAA, HI 96746

3) Paul Simon D.
    ELMHURST, NY 11373
    Email: pauladouglas@live.com

So there is no problem, gun package will be shipped in a similar manner to your address

Shipping will be via USPS

So all what i need from your right now is your full delivery information so that i print it out and commence with the packaging of your package and get back to you with the payment plans. Once payment is sent, package shall be shipped to you and scan copy of the shipping receipts bearing the tracking # of your package sent.

Package shall be shipped after full payment

Shipping will be via USPS

Best regards

WAITING FOR YOUR FULL DELIVERY INFORMATION

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Sounds more like that English barrister who used to email me to tell me about my British Lottery winnings. Odd that an English lawyer had such a creative grasp of the English language...I wonder how he's doing these days.

;) Come to think of it, I haven't heard from him in a while either!! Probably took both our winnings and sailed off to some tropical island!! :mad:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom