• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    well, i know there is no "i" in team, and i sure as hell know there isnt a "supervisor does all the work" in team either..

im in the title field, i do property reports all day for various counties. so im searching through property docs ALL DAY. its not easing doing a search on a Garcia in Harris county...

We have coordinators, AKA girls who just type up the property report. thats all they have to do, is type what i give them. EVERYTHING is given to them. they do NOT have to find ANYTHING, just type....

tell me, HOW HARD IS THAT???? they KNOW how to type, they're on myspace all day.. GAH!!

i needa expense a margarita machine for the office. lozl.
    Capitol Armory ad

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Been there done that.I worked with jerks in the Army, but luckily my friends outnumbered the ones I did not like.

brainiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    That's one reason (of many) that I love being self-employed - no one else to worry about but me. The buck may stop here, but I don't have to worry whether someone else has screwed up or not done their job.

LittleGun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    I work on a large team. Some of my team members are idiots. I wonder how they got the job. Fortunately, my immediate team is pretty good. I try to avoid talking to the idiots.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    As an old timer who worked over 40 years in both private and government jobs from grunt to middle management I was very happy to exit the modern work force, I found most would rather argue then work. While we have increased the ability to communicate via cell, email, we communicate less in my opinion, but hey I may have just been tired when I left my work life, if I could change my life it would have been never work for anyone other then myself.:patriot:.

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    I worked for the Texas prison system for 15 years, left them in March and man was I glad. I have never seen such sorry folks in my life lazy and stupid. One person informed me one time that the prison system was legal welfare and I was starting to believe it before I left. I am talking about the employees not the convicts.
    Where I am working now people ask for your opinion on certian things and use them in they daily work that we do. Now don't get me wrong there are some folks where I work that are lazy but at least they work some.
    Most of the time I work alone in the field out in the middle of no where which I love!
    Just me and the equipment and some good tunes on the radio!
    drj

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    Right now, my co-workers are pretty cool. A bunch of college-age guys, plus a guy in his 30's, some fish, some hunt. One kinda weird guy, but mostly a pretty cool bunch.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Gladewater, TX
    Carneyman. What part of ETX?

oh and i like my coworkers but my wife, who is a title clerk in a local car dealarship, apparent;y works with an office full of inept people with mullets. 3 of the 5 poeple in her office really do have legitimate mullets. lol

iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    Twice I've had businesses with my brother. It didn't take customers long to figure out that we were brothers. My standard line would be, "So long as you're going to have a job where you work with people you don't like, it may as well be family."

People most always laughed, but often there were furtive glances around the room at their co-workers.

BTW, our first business association ended when we got into a fist fight in the office. The second time around it went somewhat better. Our employees would get frustrated because being my brother, he and I could have entire conversations without ever having to finish a sentence because we knew what the other was thinking.

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    Carneyman. What part of ETX?

oh and i like my coworkers but my wife, who is a title clerk in a local car dealarship, apparent;y works with an office full of inept people with mullets. 3 of the 5 poeple in her office really do have legitimate mullets. lol

Tyler. Just moved here this summer for school.

LR-AR-LB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Well my undesignated title is FUBAR PATROL, my specific job allows a particular fredom although hectic and demanding but to also put out fires, as long as the coworker is cool no prob but get an attitude and my FUBAR fix is removed and gfys.

Nate C

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Black Cat Ridge
    Yep.

My workplace reminds me of that old saying..."the more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

Actually there are some really good guys up there, but they seem to be far outnumbered by the nitwits.

Top Bottom