• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I still have my Hot Wheels cars. When my sister husband walked out her & the kids my mom gave them all the toys & had as a kid. Pissed me off because I bought 90% of my toys as a kid. Had some really nice Mattel guns.

My nieces & nephew never learned the value of their toys because they were just hand over stuff. My Hot Wheels were stashed in with some books & that's what saved them.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Marlin 80DL 22lr bolt which I bought when I was 12. No paperwork or parental permission, just cash. Still have it. Shoots great.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I still have my stuffed monkey. I was sen IIRC. It goes with me when I go.
    Every kid should have at least a stuffed monkey by his side.mine has as many scars as me.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Still have some sections of the old HotWheels track I used to get my ass beat with when I screwed up too badly. :)

Omg those yellow (or orange?) strips hurt. I bet if I go dig around I can find some fat track parts & pieces. I had some cool Hot Wheels Sizzlers. It’s a long shot but now you got me curious. I may have to attic dive on my next trip to check on mom.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I have all mine. I was poor, it was all in my head. The shit we pretended to be guns, capes and stuff would boggle the mind.

No imagination no fun.

A old wheel barrel ontop of a picnic table upside down with a 3 gallon ice cream bucket as a helmet and I had any fighter plane or space ship you could think of.

Amateurs need toys.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I have my Daisy BB gun and Sheridan pellet rifle. Mom threw everything else away due to some personal issues. Old board games, hot wheels and Lionel train set would have been nice.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I still have a few transformers and I have a teddy ruxpin, with original cassette tapes. And various stuffed animals. I only have this stuff because they were kept in a trunk I moved around with myself when I was younger. Anything not in that trunk is long gone. Oh, and a few micro-machines, but I lost most of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Most of mine were given away. I gave my nephews all of my Hot Wheels. My mom kept my Lego and Micro Machines which my daughters love playing with.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I have a couple of things from my teen years. But when it comes to "toys", as in "stuff little kids play with", I only have one thing, the teddy bear my parents bought when I was born. It's in amazingly good shape because I never liked it and never played with it. I hung onto it because it was meaningful to my parents being the first gift they ever got me. Now that I'm old and can sorta see things through their eyes, it's become a bit more meaningful to me, too.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I still have a few transformers and I have a teddy ruxpin, with original cassette tapes. And various stuffed animals. I only have this stuff because they were kept in a trunk I moved around with myself when I was younger. Anything not in that trunk is long gone. Oh, and a few micro-machines, but I lost most of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I sure miss my Transformers and Micro Machines. I also had a lot of Ninja Turtles and GI JOES.

All are long gone either destroyed by playtime or given away by Mom to my little cousins. I did find a box of my Hot Wheels a few years back and gave those to my nephews. They play with them occasionally even though the wheels and paint is ruined on them.

Top Bottom