• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    what kind of deals are you guys seeing on pistol bullets?
    I’m looking to buy a couple thousand 230 grain for 45 ACP

RMR has been a good source, Berry’s also, but I wanted to ask you guys who you are using for a source?
    Lynx Defense

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Xtreme. I bought some Berrys before and measured a bunch of them and they were all over the map in diameter. Maybe it was a bad batch or something, but no more for me.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Xtreme. I bought some Berrys before and measured a bunch of them and they were all over the map in diameter. Maybe it was a bad batch or something, but no more for me.
    I have shot their hollow point plated before and just couldn’t get them to group well. But I need to give the round nose a try for sure

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Berry's was good to us back when it was hard to find bullets of any kind. I haven't forgot that. However, I've gone to buying mostly coated bullets (Acme) for my target pistol loads. They work great, there's no fouling in the barrel (except carbon from the gunpowder) and they're cheap.

Chips n Salsa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2017
    Plano
    I have been shooting Precision Bullets www.precisionbullets.com ... they are Texas-based. He is in Kemp. I have had bullets on my doorstep in two days many times. Seems like a really nice guy, too. For my 9 megameter some of the DAPS guys were shooting the Ibejiheads. I hate sending money to NJ, but those Ibejiheads are the best coated 9mm bullet I have found. I am doing a slow-to-medium powder like WSF and there is zero-smoke, either. Ibejihead shipping is slow.

xdmikey

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    cypress, tx
    I"m with Texasjack for Acme coated. I've ordered from them many times.

I've also ordered from the other guys mentioned as well as a bunch more but unless I'm getting a fall out of my chair deal I'm staying put.

Top Bottom