Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 6, 2008
Out here by the lake!
Clearly.... TGT is not a place to discuss "drugs"
Drugs have been a scourge to humans for a very long time. Adrenochrome usage in the high & mighty of the world is not like talking about just plain old dope addiction. As Cam pointed out it’s tied into what Qanon rant about.

Let’s face it drugs have been used as a control device forever. How would America be different if St. George of Fentanyl had not died? What about Chicago, after all that’s nothing but a turf war for drug distribution. What about our borders? And let’s not forget mass shooter ties to psychopharmacology.

FireInTheWire

Shit happens when you party naked
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drugs have been a scourge to humans for a very long time. Adrenochrome usage in the high & mighty of the world is not like talking about just plain old dope addiction. As Cam pointed out it’s tied into what Qanon rant about.

Let’s face it drugs have been used as a control device forever. How would America be different if St. George of Fentanyl had not died? What about Chicago, after all that’s nothing but a turf war for drug distribution. What about our borders? And let’s not forget mass shooter ties to psychopharmacology.
I hear ya, B.

When most people hear about AC, they roll their eyes.... but, not sure if everyone can fathom the evil that exists.

I'm the minority here, but if it grows naturally on this planet, it should not be controlled by government. I also do not consider it a "drug." Marijuana, Psilocybin and the coca leaf. It pisses me off that these get lumped in with "drugs." There are some other naturally occurring vegetation out there that I will not go into. IMHO, it's the illegalization of these substances that keeps the masses in check. Since when did the government do something for our well being? The reality check that Psilocybin gives you, may be too much for gov to pull the wool cloak over the masses eyes. Behave and be a good citizen.

I'll stop there.... it's a rabbit hole that I will not go down in text form.

But yeah, Adrenochrome..... I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud