• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I have a TLE II with an external extractor. It has always run fine with no problem. That said I wish it had a standard extractor so I could get a replacement nearly anywhere.

Brett
    IYAAYAS ret

You can. Call Kimber and tell them you need parts/spring for the EE, or that it's not ejecting properly.

They'll ask you to send it back to evaluate then they'll replace the slide, or in rare cases will replace the gun. I think that's only when production demand impacts parts and fitting though.

The only thing that doesn't work well with Kimber is to call and tell them what they need to do with the gun. They'll do the right thing without being told.
    Venture Surplus ad

Nate C

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Black Cat Ridge
    I don't own a Kimber, but:

If you don't mind driving out to Beaumont, there is a guy named Jordan in Nederland who is a popular Kimber dealer for the area. I think his contact info is listed on the Kimber website under dealers.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I have to add, though, that Spectre did recently jack around a friend of mine on some night sights he'd purchased along with a new Kimber.

As a follow-up, I have to say that I went into Spectre today and was treated as well as anyone could hope. A++

txtrooper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Has anyone handled or shot the Grand Raptor? If so what did you think about it? How does it compare to other high end 1911"s?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom