• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Passed a place I hadn't eaten at in long time, Otto's on Memorial. Wonder if it's still good. Also, has anyone tried the new Rudy's at Gessner & 290?

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    I heard Thelmas burned. I was going to vote for it but didnt know it was still around.Good food and funky little place. I moved from Houston 2 yrs ago so havent been there in a while.

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    k went to a few places and the best one ended up being this little spot by my apt called Joes BBQ. good stuff..

Luling City Market gets 2 big thumbs down. went there friday at 630pm. empty except a few people at the bar and one person waiting to pick up. I had chicken, brisket.. he had the same and we split a sausage with a side of potato salad.. brisket was taste- LESS. looks like it was sitting there for days. the Sausage was so bad i spit it back in the napkin.

The food was so bad i would not eat it if it was FREE.

i don't know what the heck happened to that place but six months ago it was decent.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Passed a place I hadn't eaten at in long time, Otto's on Memorial. Wonder if it's still good. Also, has anyone tried the new Rudy's at Gessner & 290?

Otto's has never been high on my list for BBQ, but I have long enjoyed their burgers. The funny thing is that they announced last year that they were going to shut down (the ol' man wants to retire), but it's still open. Not sure what the story is with that.

Haven't tried Rudy's yet, but it's on my list.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    I lived in Austin a while back and ate at Rudys, often. The sauce is my favorite and if you order your brisket "moist", you won't be dissapointed.

texashek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    spring TX
    rudys (I45 & Louetta) and i think they just opened 290 & beltway 8

i got addicted to the stuff when i lived in Austin, so happy they opened one here. at the risk of sounding like a heretic, they have the best turkey i have ever had....

Top Bottom