• ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    As the title asks, "Who has the coolest job?"

Does anyone have a job they enjoy getting up in the morning for?

I do Part of my job is hunting.
    Gun Zone Deals

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Yeah I'am working at being retired and enjoying every minute of it
    I get up in the morning about 9:30, have breakfest than grab some guns and head for the
    range till about noon.
    Than come home and clean all the guns about an hour. then the wife and I might take in a movie
    If theres a good action one at the show.After the show we will probably go to dinner.
    After that its everyone for themselves.
    A day like that can really wear you out .

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I work full time at my local National Guard Armory as a supply assistant. I get to play with weapons that most civilians will never probably see or touch.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I do! I'm a wild animal trainer! I've been training the animal in the picture for over 9 years without much success.

Tootie.jpg

Just kidding. Since I left the petroleum industry, I have a marketing & web design company.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I used to have one. I worked in the residential real estate appraisal industry for a small company. We got to set our own schedule and were basically left to do whatever we had to do to get the job done. Long story short, it was a ton of fun, lots of freedom, everyone at work was pretty good friends with each other. It was a lot of fun, though unfortunately that industry sucks horribly now for obvious reasons. ;)

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    I get to put lying, stealing, no good scumbags in jail so the libtard Travis County judges can let them out on a personal bond to steal again, so I can put them back in jail. Great job security.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I work at a gun range / store. I get to play with all the new junk that comes in, and regularly shoot all kinds of new toys that people get. It has it's moments like any job, but it's usually pretty fun.

dmkav24

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    im an air traffic controller good job security, easy money. Unlike most peoples jobs, when you have a really bad day. theres always that off chance you might kill somebody, " weather you want to or not ". I work radar, so 90% of the time i feel like i should be in a home, all i do is sit around for hours at a time and talk to the tv.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I buy bus parts for my main job - So, No, not the coolest.

I feed birds before I go to the real job - Kinda cool, enjoyable and somewhat rewarding since I get to help out someone with limited abilities care for their birds.

44Mo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I'm an insurance adjuster that works from home. My loading bench is right behind my work desk. Some days it's hard to tell who I am working for, them or myself.
    My only trouble is when the dog blocks my commute into my office by laying in the hall.

onac255

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    I love my job. I get to roll out of bed and start working. Sometimes it's hectic which I enjoy and sometimes I have a ton of time on my hands.

I own a trucking company.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I have a .gov job.
    I get 11 .gov holidays per year, 2 personal holidays, and accrue almost a month of paid vacation per year{ next year I will accrue over a month per year} The vacation time holds over from year to year{ up to 400 hours}

I can accrue unlimited sick time.

My "office" is an almost 15,000 acre wildlife preserve, and a big part of my job is hunting.

I am still pretty stoked to have this gig.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I'm an insurance adjuster that works from home. My loading bench is right behind my work desk. Some days it's hard to tell who I am working for, them or myself.
    My only trouble is when the dog blocks my commute into my office by laying in the hall.

Ahh crap, traffic jam in the hall again, those blasted dogs are always causing this problem. Oh, and the hell you catch from the wife from kicking the dog LOL.

That insurance adjuster job must be hard, write out an adjustment, load a couple rounds, and repeat. LOL.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom