• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Due to a hand injury in January (while rebuilding my motorcycle engine), I cannot shoot right now and have not shot since January.
    However, at least I get my fix when I go with students and watch them shoot.
    Last one was an older lady who went from 8" grouping left and low to a nice more manageable 2 inches in the bullseye. (B-27 @ 7yds)
    If that doesn't make you feel good, I am not sure what will.

I can't wait to go shoot by myself. Doctor says in a few months. NOT happy.
    Post some pictures to make me feel good, pretty pretty please.

gun range 05-07-2022 002.JPG

gun range 05-07-2022 003.JPG

No master-baiting to the pictures.Please control yourself.
    Hurley's Gold

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    It's been a couple months.

This Thursday rain pattern is playing hell with range trips on Saturday. I shoot on private property and it's low ground. Muddier than hell if it rains.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Offhand, man! This is the perfect time to practice your offhand shooting!
    Yessir! Going next week with my buddy. Should be interesting to compare. I've shot with my support hand in the past but not extensively. Good excuse to test my skills.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Finally got back out to the range today to work on some handgun shooting with the wife. Borrowed my buddys Shield plus 9mm to see if she was any more comfortable with that since she only put a few rounds through my Taurus last time and didn’t feel comfortable at all.

I couldn’t manage to shoot the shield very well which I attribute to it being a bit thin for me and with no pinky extension, a bit too short. We only had flush mags. I’m sure I’d get used to it if I shot it enough but I’d say my accuracy at 10 yards was minute of cowboy hat.

The wife tried the shield and after a few rounds looked even more uncomfortable than with the Taurus. Here’s the confusing part. She tried the Taurus again and shot it damn near flawlessly hitting just a hair low on a 6 inch shoot n see target. She didn’t put enough rounds through the gun last time to gain any kind of familiarity so I’m not quite sure why she did so much better with that, yet so badly with the shield. She was also able to operate the slide and manipulate the controls on the Taurus much easier. She’s been pretty well proficient with her 22 wheel gun so maybe we’ll step her up in the revolver world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Went out and shot 3 real nice Mausers in 6.5x55 Swede, a tricked out mini-14, a pre Remington Marlin 45-70 and a S&W .44 triple lock.

Had beautiful weather for it & not a rain cloud in sight.

Because the range I was at is in Arizona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom