• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scattergun6

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    San Antonio
    Not since May 15th...but I'll be ready once everything heals...
    invalid shooter1.jpg

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Not since May 15th...but I'll be ready once everything heals...
    View attachment 397577

Looks like a good time to train support hand and one handed pistol reloads . Heal up quickly man.

We’ve been at the range at least weekly for the last 5 weeks. Loving my 19x and tightening up my groups, running drills, draw practice, trying to speed up etc. Wife got to shoot her Canik for the first time Friday. She took everything she learned on the Glock and transferred it right over and shot even better. The taller sights, better ergos for her hands and lighter, crisper trigger really work together well for her. Groups are getting better and she can ring the steel from 15 yards with regularity. For someone that just started shooting earlier this year she’s really learning fast and loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Another weekly range trip in the books. This time we hit the 50 yard bay to have a little fun and take a break from short range pistol practice. The wife went 1 outta 3 and 1 outta 5 on the 50 yard 10” steel gong with her Canik. I’m very impressed. I went 1 for 5 then 3 for 5 with the Glock. She also hit with her Rossi 22 with boring regularity at 50 yards with irons. She doesn’t seem comfortable with my MK9 though. For a 9mm AR it is a bit heavy but I enjoy shooting it. Gotta figure out a good rifle setup for her. She had no problem plinking the target with it though. She getting her fundamentals down well.

00a4ae495f153bbc164224fcedac74e3.jpg

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Spent the first part of range day today trying to shoot some clays. Haven’t done so on a real sporting clay range since probably 2005. I forgot how much fun it was. We found our way to the easiest station and just hung out there. Wife got to shoot a shotgun for the first time and broke her first clay. I told her when we started if she hits just one call it a win.

Then we moved over to the pistol range where she proceeded to one hand her heritage 22 at the steel from 15 yards. She continues to impress every time we go to the range. There’s always some kind of improvement, even if it’s small, it’s always there. She just needs to get used to holding up that shotgun. Our range has something like 15 clay stations throughout the property. I’d like to do a full tour one day.

f37f088f33bc8d22057ebc9a1d174a70.jpg

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Spent the first part of range day today trying to shoot some clays. Haven’t done so on a real sporting clay range since probably 2005. I forgot how much fun it was. We found our way to the easiest station and just hung out there. Wife got to shoot a shotgun for the first time and broke her first clay. I told her when we started if she hits just one call it a win.

Then we moved over to the pistol range where she proceeded to one hand her heritage 22 at the steel from 15 yards. She continues to impress every time we go to the range. There’s always some kind of improvement, even if it’s small, it’s always there. She just needs to get used to holding up that shotgun. Our range has something like 15 clay stations throughout the property. I’d like to do a full tour one day.

f37f088f33bc8d22057ebc9a1d174a70.jpg

I REALLY enjoy shooting sporting clays!

Fun stuff... always makes me excited for bird hunting though

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    I REALLY enjoy shooting sporting clays!

Fun stuff... always makes me excited for bird hunting though

I gotta say, one of the most satisfying experiences in shooting is watching that clay turn to dust on a solid hit. Everyone should try it.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Went today to try the Rugged Razor on a few different rifles. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of suppression from a 4 baffle can. I considered it on par with being 50 yards behind thw firing line without ears or running a nail gun. Plenty comfortable without ears. Zero POI shift. Was able to hit a head shot popper at 200 yards repeatedly. It does make roller delay guns run extra dirty though. Just look at those rounds.
    20230905_123902.jpg
    20230905_123940.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom