• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I’m looking forward to the merging of the two. Ruger seems to be overbuilt in many cases so hopefully the can fix some of Remingtons mistakes that were made with Marlin. Although I’ve read that toward the end Remington had worked through much of their earlier QC problems

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I’m looking forward to the merging of the two. Ruger seems to be overbuilt in many cases so hopefully the can fix some of Remingtons mistakes that were made with Marlin. Although I’ve read that toward the end Remington had worked through much of their earlier QC problems
    I bought a 336 Dark 30-30. The quality is what you would have expected from the old JM stamped Marlin. I wish I had bought all 4 that were in stock.

I have a 1895 SBL 45-70 Remlin from 2008 that does not have great wood to metal fitting, but shoots straight so I got lucky with that first hen Remlin.

FerdinandIV

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2021
    Waxahachie, TX
    Some of the later Remlins I think were pretty good, the QC definitely improved over time. Regardless I'm looking forward to Ruger taking a crack at it, I just hope we don't get slapped with bad batches.

Towboater

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2021
    MN
    1895 .45-70! Can’t wait until they’re back! I missed the last go around and I’m not paying $3,000 on GB for one!

Top Bottom