APOD Firearms

Who Is Preparing For The USA To Become The Next Venezuela?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who Is Preparing For The USA To Become The Next Venezuela?

• I'm preparing; it's coming soon, too many things already short or unavailable & inflation's here

Votes: 10 17.9%
    • I'm not preparing, the USA will never become like Venezuela or like any other third world nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I'm preparing not only because of our economy but because of the coming WWIII, eye on China

Votes: 5 8.9%
    • I always try to prepare at least somewhat for the long term

Votes: 37 66.1%
    • I never try to prepare, even somewhat, for the long term

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Should our economy tank, I only intend to leech off others or get what I need by any means

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I only remember the 2nd Small Pox vaccination that I got in 1967, when we went to Mexico, but it was only a scratch, not an injection, and I didn't have a reaction to it, so it didn't scar.

My scar, barely apparent today, used to be more obvious, came from my first vaccination before I was four.
    Hurley's Gold

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Grocery stores in Venezuela setting prices in gold.

1634862804215.png

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    FBI/CIA warn of cyberattacks on food and water systems.

WTF is going on here? This joker we have in office is single handedly bringing down our country. He‘s spineless except for when it comes to suppressing the US citizens, and our enemies and every terrorist organization out there are taking full advantage of the weakness he projects. I really don’t see how his advisers are allowing this to happen. The DNC is toast during the next election cycle. Surely they realize that. Unless.... something changes to where it really does not matter. This is concerning.

Last edited:

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    already lost my job being over 70 and not supporting the LGBTQ agenda where I worked. Wife does airport fastfood and takes care of abusive foreign lounge. last kid graduates HS in a few days, lost the home years ago but current lease is up so off we go somewhere? since I always built boats and ships probably closer to the coast. seriously though limited resources preclude alot of prep stuff, so we'll roll with it. not the first time, weve seen alot of troubles so it's nothing new. At least no one shot at me for a while or blew up the house. ramen noodles go great with tree rat. makin' 25 so I can post a few kool shooters for sale. Glad I found this forum. Peace.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom