Capitol Armory ad

Who Is Preparing For The USA To Become The Next Venezuela?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who Is Preparing For The USA To Become The Next Venezuela?

• I'm preparing; it's coming soon, too many things already short or unavailable & inflation's here

Votes: 10 17.9%
    • I'm not preparing, the USA will never become like Venezuela or like any other third world nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I'm preparing not only because of our economy but because of the coming WWIII, eye on China

Votes: 5 8.9%
    • I always try to prepare at least somewhat for the long term

Votes: 37 66.1%
    • I never try to prepare, even somewhat, for the long term

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Should our economy tank, I only intend to leech off others or get what I need by any means

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Remember the scar that folks used to get when they were vaccinated?

Pepperidge Farms remembers…

2eeb4b9f80db81c921aafefc064728da.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shît…kids of the 90s getting smallpox vaccinations is a load of crap. I didn’t even get a smallpox vax until seven years into my military career when the requirement was brought back to life for OIF I.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Shît…kids of the 90s getting smallpox vaccinations is a load of crap. I didn’t even get a smallpox vax until seven years into my military career when the requirement was brought back to life for OIF I.

Most of the people I’ve noticed with this scar, are older immigrants.

My mom and older sister both have it, both born in Saigon.

I don’t have one, born in CA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Both of my kids got the scar, youngest in 78. Doc gave it on her shoulder blade. Doesn't show in a bathing suit.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The wife & I went to Waco today to hit Best Buy. On the way home we stopped in Brookshire's in Groesback to buy some of the shopping list that I could remember. A shelf stable things, but I did grab some Hebrew National franks because H-E-B in Mexia does not carry then.

I start unloading the cart as the wife grabs a couple cold bottles of water for the 40 minute ride home. I was fixing to go out side when the checker asked for our card number. Turns out I never complete it, most likely got cut off with shitty phone reception.

The checker was a middle aged women with blue hair. Frankly when I see stupid color hair colors I label them as queer & liberal. So the checker starts telling me about what I need to do as she is kind of surprised at what's in the basket. I tell got stock up as FJB is turning America into Venezuela! Next thing I know I have the half wit sacker chiming in about Venezuela!

To be honest with you I really wasn't expecting the blue haired out in Groesbeck! Even worse I know better then to engaging in conversation with grocery checkers & sackers!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    The wife & I went to Waco today to hit Best Buy. On the way home we stopped in Brookshire's in Groesback to buy some of the shopping list that I could remember. A shelf stable things, but I did grab some Hebrew National franks because H-E-B in Mexia does not carry then.

I start unloading the cart as the wife grabs a couple cold bottles of water for the 40 minute ride home. I was fixing to go out side when the checker asked for our card number. Turns out I never complete it, most likely got cut off with shitty phone reception.

The checker was a middle aged women with blue hair. Frankly when I see stupid color hair colors I label them as queer & liberal. So the checker starts telling me about what I need to do as she is kind of surprised at what's in the basket. I tell got stock up as FJB is turning America into Venezuela! Next thing I know I have the half wit sacker chiming in about Venezuela!

To be honest with you I really wasn't expecting the blue haired out in Groesbeck! Even worse I know better then to engaging in conversation with grocery checkers & sackers!

They're everywhere man. Small towns, big towns. Our 2nd day here in Magnolia, I saw a non-passable tranny walking down the sidewalk along 1774 and 1488. Dude with a 5 o'clock shadow in a pink mini skirt and crop top.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    They're everywhere man. Small towns, big towns. Our 2nd day here in Magnolia, I saw a non-passable tranny walking down the sidewalk along 1774 and 1488. Dude with a 5 o'clock shadow in a pink mini skirt and crop top.
    You ever venture into toon town? Especial now the festival has started, take a ride down renfaire! From when I first started working the renfest I called it the vortex of stupidity!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Do ya now?

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    You ever venture into toon town? Especial now the festival has started, take a ride down renfaire! From when I first started working the renfest I called it the vortex of stupidity!

Haven't made it there yet. Wife went last year with friends. The main attraction for me - aside from just the atmosphere, would be seeing women trussed up in corsets and flowy skirts making their chesticles stick out. :what: Love me some old timey wenches :laughing: Everyone says its an experience you gotta attend. Been years since I attended any ren fest.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Haven't made it there yet. Wife went last year with friends. The main attraction for me - aside from just the atmosphere, would be seeing women trussed up in corsets and flowy skirts making their chesticles stick out. :what: Love me some old timey wenches :laughing: Everyone says its an experience you gotta attend. Been years since I attended any ren fest.
    There are very few lookers at the renfest! For the most part it's a bunch of high school drama club geeks who never grew up. Lots of plumpers wearing corsets!

Funny thing is lots of the beer wenches go find the queer guys to proper lace their corsets! After a full day working in them they want a real dude to rub them titties back to life!

While the weather looks great again for this coming weekend @ the renfest I think I will enjoy Saturday better, not being there!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Remember the scar that folks used to get when they were vaccinated?

Pepperidge Farms remembers…

2eeb4b9f80db81c921aafefc064728da.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can’t think of any 90s kid that got a smallpox vaccine. I’m an 80s kid and only got it in the military. Never seen one on anyone who wasn’t deployed in the military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Remember shots and sugar cubes, never saw those injection guns or whatever they're called before the Navy. My younger sisters had the same shots, got scars but I didn't.

Who knows?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom