Who keeps their gun / accessories boxes?

1911'S 4 Me

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 13, 2018
Humble
I keep them. There was a Mossberg shotgun box and a 10/22 box I think I got rid of just because they weren’t anything special and the long gun boxes are harder to store.
Long boxes under a bed. Handgun boxes overflowing in a drawer over to a shelf.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
I was at an auction a couple years ago and watched the empty boxes sell for almost as much the gun did that went in it.

I keep my boxes.

I have tried to give away long gun boxes on here several times, and couldn't even give them away.

I put boxes to several long guns in my recycle bin last week.

thomasmuller

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aug 1, 2021
DFW
I like to keep everything as original as possible, guns or otherwise...If I modify anything I like the ability to go back to OEM stock. I keep everything!

striker55

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 6, 2021
Katy
I keep mine with the manual inside. I take it a step further all my electronics boxes I save (must admit didn't save 70" TV box).

bigtex10mm

Lifetime Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 1, 2021
Central Texas
I have an original stainless Colt Delta Elite Gold Cup in 10mm with the original styrofoam container it was shipped in with the original paperboard box/cover. I have all the original documentation in the sealed plastic bag that's never been opened. Because of all of that and the fact that the gun is in like new shape, I've been offered boocoo's of money several times for the gun. I plan on giving it, and all my guns to my two sons when the time comes. I never really realized how many collectors want everything the gun shipped with from the factory and are willing to pay extra for that.

chasentx19

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 1, 2021
Little Elm
Personally I like to keep everything the rifle/pistol comes with from the factory. It helps a lot with resale value and helps keep everything organized.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Forum statistics