• ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Just saying it's that much worse.
    Two women, by themselves, what a tough guy.
    That's pretty sexist of you to say in these equal opportunity times we live in. Can't everyone equally get a whooping? I why should he be concerned about their gender of their (in)ability to protect themselves. (Sarcasm font)

But seriously, a bullet to the crown jewels and then another between the eyes a few minutes later. Problem solved.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Cut him some slack, it’s pretty confusing when her name is Mann LOL

I bet that dude’s GF has been on the receiving end of his rage. He’s an animal that needs to be put down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Somone that gets that angry over being passed or cut off? I was thinking the same thing. I'm wondering how many times he has something similar and not gone to jail.

from an idjit coffeeholic

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Lets look at this:

2 women and they are involved as women, so I will assume they are a member of the LGBT grouping. They get involved in a road rage incident and they got injured...WHY? Because they chose to be VICTIMS, my guess due to their lifestyle they live a life of victimhood, I feel sorry for them them.

65YYZ4RCX43SFEQQKJMW7ST2RI.jpg

Megan Stackhouse, left, and Lucinda Mann, right, recently got engaged. (Courtesy Megan Stackhouse.)
    Megan Stackhouse and her fiancee, Lucinda Mann, spent their Friday night enjoying a carnival in Bend, Ore., hosted by a local cider company. They joked about how pricey the drinks were, and laughed about not having the nerve to ride the stomach-churning Zipper carnival ride.

Top Bottom