• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    Congrats. My wife gave me the same info about a year and a half ago. The biggest surprise was a month later when we found out it was triplet boys.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Jonathan.. God bless ya brother.. sorry i was the last to congratulate you.. so did ya stir your coffee with the purple thing or what..

the very best wishes on a lousy day for America..

Thank you, Padre. You weren't last, YOU WERE LATE! It's cool. I used the purple things as chopsticks for my noodles, haha, yuck. Yeaaa bad day, prayers to their families.

Grats my man prayers for you and momma!!!!!
    And dont let him shoot glocks. Or i will turn you in

HECK NOOOOO! He's shooting M&P's. I didn't like the glock I had for a while, at all.

congrats!
    Congrats man!

Thank you!

Congrats man. As someone who has both, heres to hoping you get a boy!

Really appreciate it wolf. If it's a boy, I can take a brake for a while. My brother got both too. Lucky guys. I need to have a pep talk with my boys.

Congrats. My wife gave me the same info about a year and a half ago. The biggest surprise was a month later when we found out it was triplet boys.

WHAAAA! Sounds like a lot of fun but man, you must've not slept for months! Thanks.

Last edited:

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    Congrats to you and the Mrs! Here's something to keep an eye out for if it's a boy...
    h2F98FD50.jpg

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Congrats. So you gonna register at Academy for the baby shower? Lol

Hahaha! That's what I told my wife but she said NO. She wants to stock up on diapers. I told her I can do that and we can register. Fingers crossed... Knowing my family members and friends, they'll just get us pool accessories, bbq utensils, and flip flops.

Congratsz
    Congrats dude!

Thank you, sir!

Congrats to you and the Mrs! Here's something to keep an eye out for if it's a boy...
    h2F98FD50.jpg

What the heck! I'm gonna get that next month! Girl or not! That awesome! Thanks dhayes.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Congrats! On being a daddy again and for having such a special, loving wife. Kids are a blessing, I've raised two of my own and two from others and love them all equally.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Congrats! On being a daddy again and for having such a special, loving wife. Kids are a blessing, I've raised two of my own and two from others and love them all equally.

Thank you. Explaining that to my oldest was tough, the first time. I hope she understands that. She says she does.

@rsayloriii Vaquero: Thank you.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom