DK Firearms

Who rode off into the sunset with the post whore thread..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    i've tried a couple way of accessing .. nope...

I'm tired, disgusted with the new's, and want my post whore thread.. i'm holding my breath till it comes back..
    Capitol Armory ad

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    for some reason it doesn't work for me at all.. i can't get it to load.. help or words of that sort..

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    QUOTE=robertc1024;820457]Really PP? Try http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...nsfw-super-post-whore-thread-v2-0-a-6736.html It should get you there.[/QUOTE]

Nope.. i've tried "piggy backing" in off of a number of different comments both old and new from a total of four of you . nothing loads but the white page.. Robert i''ve tried the link you and BC offered dozens of times... nope white page..

so where were at is i pm''d T scott and did a "contact us" request as well.. can anyone think of why or how it could just be this one thread..
    all the others are fine.. i blamed myself to start with, but honestly convinced we have a problem now.. and of course having withdrawal issues

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    OK..move along, nothing to see here..

Received an Email from Kevin, talk about being all over it, he fixed it and good to go.. i really thought i'd tried everything.. Tell you how he fixed it but sorta like quantum physics and beyond the reach of most.. serious, and sincere appreciation to Kevin for intervening,

Top Bottom