• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2014
    When the B.L.M. shows up to take that 90,000 acres. Who will help take a stand?

sent from the Gulf of Mexico
    Gun Zone Deals

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Id love to see a few thousand Texans show up and basically tell the feds to go to hell.

They probably learned from the Nevada showdown. Plus...when you work through the courts it is a slow grind without impressive pictures such as this.
    remydaqy.jpg

Not trying to be negative at all. If they show up and try to perform some operation to grab our land I hope there will be a big turn out of Texans for liberty and sovereignty. Its just that they dictate the time and place.

Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    Ayup. BLM learned a hard lesson in Nevada when they got their weenus smacked. They can't afford another confrontation with armed citizens.

It's hell when the sheep bite back. If they leave things alone now, it can be called a "fluke". If it happens again, then it sets a precedent. They can't allow that, as they'll lose their perceived authority. Therefore I believe that if there's another confrontation, there'll be another Waco. It'll be the only way for the state to keep hold of power over the population.

Just my idle thoughts.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ive given his campaign a fair amount of money. I got a letter from them yesterday where AG Abbott mentions protecting Texas' sovereignty. This is why its not OK for so many people to sit back and not vote or participate and say "they are all the same".

AG Abbott is bringing the heat.

hwarang54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2014
    I will be living in Texas within the next thirty days, and it would seem like these texans are my kind of people. I will be proud to count myself among your number, but will want to outside myself deserving of the title

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Id love to see a few thousand Texans show up and basically tell the feds to go to hell.

They probably learned from the Nevada showdown. Plus...when you work through the courts it is a slow grind without impressive pictures such as this.
    remydaqy.jpg

Not trying to be negative at all. If they show up and try to perform some operation to grab our land I hope there will be a big turn out of Texans for liberty and sovereignty. Its just that they dictate the time and place.

If this is multiple choice I'll take B.

I'd prefer the option where I don't sit there helplessly and get pepper sprayed in the face.

newguy4104

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Northeast of Dallas
    I was very glad to see Abott stepping up and challenging the BLM. I grew up in Nevada and worked as a firefighter alongside the BLM guys - they were cool, but from what they told me about their politics, it was scary.

I fully support stepping up and showing our states sovernty and this will ultimately end up in court. The BLM I'm sure has no intention of having a gun fight and the local militia's would never back down once fired upon. I am very interested in seeing where this goes.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    There are many of us who swore an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

The opposition underestimates the power of an oath sworn to an idea bigger than any man.

I'm too damned old fight at close quarters, but I do how to make life miserable for those who have violated their oaths of office.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    There are many of us who swore an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

The opposition underestimates the power of an oath sworn to an idea bigger than any man.

I'm too damned old fight at close quarters, but I do how to make life miserable for those who have violated their oaths of office.

We had a thread on Oath Keepers here awhile back.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    This is why its not OK for so many people to sit back and not vote or participate and say "they are all the same".

AG Abbott is bringing the heat.
    Abbott is one of the very few that aren't the same. I'm very disappointed at how Patterson did in the primaries, tho. Patterson is even less your typical politician than Abbott is.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Abbott is one of the very few that aren't the same. I'm very disappointed at how Patterson did in the primaries, tho. Patterson is even less your typical politician than Abbott is.

Patterson was impressive in the debate. Talked about the Constitution a lot. However a lot of people (even on the "right" ) dont want to hear about limiting gov if it benefits them.

Captain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2014

I took that oath and I take it serious.

sent from the Gulf of Mexico

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    However a lot of people (even on the "right" ) dont want to hear about limiting gov if it benefits them.
    Yep that's why it always grows, and it's also why I haven very little interest in politics. Just a bunch of sociopaths trying to get a leg up on each other (with the very few exceptions like Patterson).

Top Bottom