• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Brought only 3 long & hand guns and 4 ammo cans. Turns out all I needed was 2 .50 cal rounds.

I packing even lighter next time :green:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I actually ran out of .38 and .45 ammo. The posse had big fun!
    I personally fired maybe a couple dozen rounds.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    I think I only shot about 30 rounds total for the day. Ended up giving away most of the ammo I brought for other ppl to shoot through the Grumpy Blaster.

One poor guy said he just wanted a picture of him holding it and yelling BANG BANG cause he didn't have any ammo. No siree, we can't have that! So umm I gave mine away and had none left for myself :p

Bringing fewer guns and moar ammo next time.

Last edited:

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I think I only shot about 30 rounds total for the day. Ended up giving away most of the ammo I brought for other ppl to shoot through the Grumpy Blaster.

One poor guy said he just wanted a picture of him holding it and yelling BANG BANG cause he didn't have any ammo. No siree, we can't have that! So umm I gave most of mine away and had none left for myself :p

I shot more of my 5.56 thru the grumpy blaster than my own rifle, to your annoyance.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    I shot more of my 5.56 thru the grumpy blaster than my own rifle, to your annoyance.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Lol why would I be annoyed? The gun was meant to be shot, lots, fast. The LMT upper was on sale so I'm not worried about burning up the barrel and you shot your own ammo.

It's all good, the gun isn't a safe queen. Did you shoot the other guy's MK18? I think his had a more expensive Colt 10.3" upper on it.

I really wanted to get a video of someone shooting 2 MK18s at the same time but prolly too dangerous.

Last edited:

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress

One poor guy said he just wanted a picture of him holding it and yelling BANG BANG cause he didn't have any ammo. No siree, we can't have that! So umm I gave mine away and had none left for myself :p

Bringing fewer guns and moar ammo next time.

You knew i had plenty...and still took plenty home

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Top Bottom