• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    No way I'd watch, the usual probably happened. Biden say something and Democrats give a standing ovation even though it's bs. Republicans sit on their hands which I can understand.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I’ll read The Cliffs Notes today…
    That may be the best way to do it. If you come across a full transcript, would you post a link here? One of the strangest parts of the night was when Dementia Joe was telling us how tough he is on China. Something about "Try and find one other world leader that took on Xi Jin Ping like I did! Just TRY it! I DARE you! DARE YOU!" He was yelling and pointing at the audience.
    No one took him on. WTAF?

ETA - never mind, I found it: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/08/us/politics/biden-state-of-the-union-transcript.html

It wasn't quite how I thought I heard it. Here it is and you tell me what it means:

He is talking about the US competing with China: "Autocracy has grown weaker, not stronger. Name me a world leader who would change places with Xi Jinping. Name me one. Name me one."

Last edited:

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    I still remember Pelosi ripping up Trump's State of the Union speech which I thought was pretty good. Never again.
    McCarthy should have attached his copy to a helium balloon and let it go. I'm also dissapointed that the repubs weren't wearing a balloon button or had an uninflated one pinned to their coats.

Sanders reply was spot on though. It sounded like a campaign speech, which, one day may prove useful as practice.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    One hour and 17 minutes of my life.... gone. Joe said the economy is great, the congress is responsible for the open floodgate of the border and he is ready to kick China butt. Joe is my hero... anybody that can BS for that long with a straight face is THE MAN. And after as he stumbled around trying to get out he nuzzled Maxine Waters and took a selfie with Shirley... out TX rep... two old hotties I guess. I also listened to Sarah Huck Sanders and they had her fixed up pretty nice so she didn't scare me as much as usual. She would make a great POTUS.
    She was awesome. Great rebuttal speech. :)

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    You did not miss much. When he wasn't bloviating or lieing, he was claiming mileposts made under the Trump administration.
    It really sounded more like a campaign speech.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    There were a few special moments.
    When Brandon was using the poor Nichols family to stump for a renewal of the "assault weapons" ban, Lauren Bobert was seen seated and shaking her head while rolling her eyes. It appeared that most around her were standing and clapping.
    Screw all them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There were a few special moments.
    When Brandon was using the poor Nichols family to stump for a renewal of the "assault weapons" ban, Lauren Bobert was seen seated and shaking her head while rolling her eyes. It appeared that most around her were standing and clapping.
    Screw all them.
    ithink theseidiots really believe aso-calledassault wepons ban is going to fix crime!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom