Texas SOT

Why are the Spanish TV weather reporters so much more better?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Me no Habla Espanol but I sure like their reports. :)

x6aclk.jpg
    Texas SOT

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I am absolutely out of the lady chasing game but I must admit, I LOVE dark haired women! Those with fewer clothes on look even better!

Flash

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Hispanic women tend to be passionate. That goes for both love and rage. Jealousy is also a trait, and that passion is just as strong there.

As a young man of 21, I moved from the DFW area to South Texas. I was smitten with the sultry Hispanic young ladies. I learned very quickly that drama went with that by observing others. Smashed windshields, flattened tires, sugar in the gas tank, etc., were all too common. I dated a couple and was lucky to avoid that, but I quickly changed my "preference" in ladies.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    You should check out the Telemundo/Univision soap operas then, as long as you don't speak much or any Spanish. They are great. You have no clue what they are rambling about and can just make it up while you go while getting to stare at some momacitas calientes. Used to watch em all the time when I was younger :D

recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX
    I was smitten with the sultry Hispanic young ladies. I learned very quickly that drama went with that by observing others. Smashed windshields, flattened tires, sugar in the gas tank, etc., were all too common. I dated a couple and was lucky to avoid that, but I quickly changed my "preference" in ladies.

LOL, but I bet is was a FUN ride.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    You should check out the Telemundo/Univision soap operas then, as long as you don't speak much or any Spanish. They are great. You have no clue what they are rambling about and can just make it up while you go while getting to stare at some momacitas calientes. Used to watch em all the time when I was younger :D

There is also the used car showcase Saturday, and Sunday mornings

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    There's some show on Sunday mornings. Dunno WTF it's about, but there's like 15 hot women in minimal spandex dancing around some old guy jabbering about soccer. They always have it on at the Taquilliararia we hit for breakfast.

Top Bottom