Target Sports

why assume that you'll be the sniper, if shtf?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Truly Grits

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Boy, you guys sure get wound up over fantasy scenarios! No one saw any humor and irony in my post? It's all a joke, guys!

I turned 70 in October and took some time to evaluate how many things that I really gave a damn about. There were WAY too many items on that list, so I did some whittling to cut items off of the list. I got her down to 5-6 items! The rest?......to Hell with them and SHTF didn't make the cut....snicker. I've been involved in my last political election and who takes the reins from 2016-2017 forward is of no concern to me. F it!

Why worry about that crap? I have a full life, friends, fun activities and enough money to make ends meet. I am grateful for what I have and I'm damned sure not going hungry! All of my friends are armed and have a similar philosophy to mine. I'm in good company and fear absolutely no one.

For many months, been working on development of 300 Blackout, .458 Socom and the latest... .375 Socom for use with and without silencers. It's been a lot of fun and my decades of experience have contributed to applications that are new and interesting. My Scottish thrift conjured up ways to make these calibers cheaper to reload and shoot.

Make no mistake, my "line" is drawn in the sand. That's the point beyond which I won't go. After establishing that, to Hell with it!

I'm not planning to fail. You gotta die of something and standing up to tyranny or criminal behavior are just causes.

I made my "World" much smaller, every day is spent doing the stuff that I love to do, and if bad guys come to snuff my little World, then I'll deal with it. Surrendering meekly to tough guy A holes has never been my way.

The creed of my Scottish clan is "Stand and Fight." and my entire life lived up to that motto.

Until the SHTF, I'll just stop running around and enjoy smelling the roses.

Flash

I like this attitude, very much like my own.
    Target Sports

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I plan to be the cook....

1. I'm a good cook.
    2. Everybody likes the cook.
    3. I'm always the first in the chow line.
    4. Nobody wants their death certificate to read "Killed by the cook."

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

atticus finch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    All the fools who think they're going to play sniper & go crawling around the TX country side if things go sideways in this country?

You didn't bring bug repellent or learn how to use it properly? Sucks to be you.....you will soon meet the 'native Tx defensive forces...'

"mr no shoulders wants to say hello...."

Thats just for starters.....

Mobs of 100+ ? Let me know how the logistics on that works out. It never ceases to amaze me how many fools think they'll just raid their way along and support 100+ mouths to feed on a daily basis, then support the logistical requirements for moving them around to achieve the raiding to begin with.

You're doing what for sanitation for that many people? Tough to raid when your backside is doing the Wagner Power painter imitation....

Land nav & movement........ever been out there at night? Very dark out there....not easy to see where you're going.

BTW, you better hope somebody just shoots you if you get caught sneaking around.
    Remember, under those circumstances there is no law or law enforcement to call on a cell phone, people will deal with things as they see fit....
    I need to know who you are and why you're sneaking around? No law for you to hide behind or law to hassle my life over what I do to you if I need to know things.

Last edited:

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    17881138_2097484527144956_3255789891329458176_n.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'll have a flock of swallows fly over and drop coconuts on your head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I'll practice my snake charming skills and while everyone is distracted by looking up at falling coconuts, all the venomous snakes of Texas will slither up to be unleashed upon my enemies. Like in that Natural Born Killers movie or some shit.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    And I'm gonna be watching for snakes. (Since I failed to order my 100 day food pack that only weighs 2 pounds from the Internet.)
    And when you send them snakes on the attack I will net em all up and take em. Cause my wife says she can cook them. Then its back into my barka lounger with a good book and a snake snack. Both charming and delicious.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    And I'm gonna be watching for snakes. (Since I failed to order my 100 day food pack that only weighs 2 pounds from the Internet.)
    And when you send them snakes on the attack I will net em all up and take em. Cause my wife says she can cook them. Then its back into my barka lounger with a good book and a snake snack. Both charming and delicious.

Dammit. Foiled, so easily.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Now you guys have the right idea! Laugh at the enemy whomever they may be! Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Flash

Top Bottom