• ...and so much more!
  • Why don't you post more often?

• I just don't have the time.

Votes: 9 22.0%
    • I have nothing to say or add.

Votes: 19 46.3%
    • I just like to read the forum.

Votes: 7 17.1%
    • I am scared that someone will bash my opinion.

Votes: 6 14.6%
    • I don't see topics that interest me.

Votes: 5 12.2%
    • I don't know how to reply to thread topics.

Votes: 1 2.4%
    • I don't know how to start a new thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Other (Please PM me or Post in this Thread)

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I'd like to get everyone's input on this ... mostly to see how I can streamline the forum experience for everyone, and get everyone involved.

Please be honest, and as always, you can always private message me with your answer if you feel it is of a more personal nature.

The poll results are NOT public, meaning no one will see what you choose, only the total number of votes. Also, you may choose more than one poll choice.
    Gun Zone Deals

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    Well well well. My problem is I really can't add much because I love Glocks, Pistol Matches and reloading. I have two WWII rifles but don't shoot them because I'm blind as a bat now and one thing I can't stand is babbling about politics.
    [PS] I do want a 1911 one day so I can take it apart and lose parts all over the place like I have done with everything else.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    You forgot...

[ ] I already post too much as it is!
    [ ] Sometimes my boss is in my office
    [ ] Aren't I already enough of a smartass?

Cheers! M2

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Personally I just don't get involved in ever issue and usually don't scan over all the topics.

Occasionally I will see someone asking a question about a certain gun or law and I will respond.

My top issue is Politics and I enjoy a good political issue and I really enjoy a good WHIZZING match. I realize that it offends some and it's difficult trying to debate and not get too worked up.

Face it, we won't admit it but we like it when CW and some of the other libs STIR the POT.

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    My dad taught me that I was only learning when my mouth was shut. I'm still learning from the vast pool of knowledge here.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    You forgot...

[ ] I already post too much as it is!
    [ ] Aren't I already enough of a smartass?

Cheers! M2

[X] I already post too much as it is!
    [X] Aren't I already enough of a smartass?

robbo1965

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    More times than none, I have nothing to add. Plus the boss sometimes lurks over the shoulders. Maybe also, if there was an airgun section I would post more.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    I don't like the flames. This forum has lots of great information and I read it all the time, but I don't post much because some of these guys, even though they profess to be friends, treat one another in a manner that I would never treat someone I call a friend.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    My top issue is Politics and I enjoy a good political issue and I really enjoy a good WHIZZING match. I realize that it offends some and it's difficult trying to debate and not get too worked up.

Face it, we won't admit it but we like it when CW and some of the other libs STIR the POT.
    Iam Texas Skeeter and i approve of this message!! I also find it funny how many whine about what goes on in the "Political" forum!! and one wonders if they read rules 1 and 4 in there??

ray22

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Jewett
    My dad taught me that I was only learning when my mouth was shut. I'm still learning from the vast pool of knowledge here.

Ditto...All though I worked in the Armory at Quantico for a couple years and shoot a regular USPSA match I still feel as I can always learn something from others. Reading and listen to others opinions are very valuable tools.

Ray

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    When I can...

I prefer to read and learn from the threads. And just when I think I know a little something to post about...the thread explodes with the vast knowledge of it's regular members and I get engrossed in the replies and realize...I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I just haven't had the time to post as much as I used to on any forum of the forums I visit. For the most part I read what others put up, find my opinion is already there, and don't feel the need to +1 everything. I wish I had more time to keep up with the forum, because I've missed out on a lot of helpful information.

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    I don't like the flames. This forum has lots of great information and I read it all the time, but I don't post much because some of these guys, even though they profess to be friends, treat one another in a manner that I would never treat someone I call a friend.

Same thing here. I like to read and hear the opinions and I will interject when I have knowledge and experience appropriate but I have been annoyed by Google-rangers who look something up then have a big fight with me because they read it different than what I do or have done.

Ends up being "I am smarter than you even though I have never done what you are talking about, I have only read about it on the internet".

Too many flames.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Too much BS, flaming and childish behavior to deal with on a daily basis. This forum became like so many others in that respect. You find a place that you think you can ask questions and someone generally comes in bashing them for not knowing where to look or what info is legit. Sometimes a helpful hand to point you in the right direction without a bunch of sarcasm and flaming would be nice. This is part of why I don't spend as much time here as I use too.

Top Bottom