• ...and so much more!
  • Why don't you post more often?

• I just don't have the time.

Votes: 9 22.0%
    • I have nothing to say or add.

Votes: 19 46.3%
    • I just like to read the forum.

Votes: 7 17.1%
    • I am scared that someone will bash my opinion.

Votes: 6 14.6%
    • I don't see topics that interest me.

Votes: 5 12.2%
    • I don't know how to reply to thread topics.

Votes: 1 2.4%
    • I don't know how to start a new thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Other (Please PM me or Post in this Thread)

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Too much BS, flaming and childish behavior to deal with on a daily basis. This forum became like so many others in that respect. You find a place that you think you can ask questions and someone generally comes in bashing them for not knowing where to look or what info is legit. Sometimes a helpful hand to point you in the right direction without a bunch of sarcasm and flaming would be nice. This is part of why I don't spend as much time here as I use too.

I agree.
    Lynx Defense

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    Let's see, why don't I post more? How about the cop bashing by a few folks that don't have a clue what is really going on? I was a cop for near 30 years and got along great with "gun people" because we had so much in common and stories or experiences to share. I was one of those guys that defended a citizen's right to protect themselves and came close to being suspended once for arguing with a Captain over me NOT filing a weapons charge against a lady because I understood her situation in life and did not blame her for being armed, illegally.

I will never go on a rant that law enforcement personnel never make mistakes. I could fill a book on goofy things I did or how the law can be interpreted differently by different people. But, what I see here on TGT is "The cop was an idiot and I taught him a lesson" or "He lied and I got the shaft". But, more times than not, when the real story comes out the facts do not support the cop-bashing or the poster's understanding of the law is so far off it is laughable.

Instead of trying to work together to understand the law and how it is enforced, this place touts threads that encourage no communication and even fine tunes the art of "Don't tell the cop anything because they are just looking for an excuse to pinch you".

I long for the days when we could tell stories and swap jokes or lies and respect each other and each others experiences in life.

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    Maybe I haven't found this option yet in my profile, but it would be nice to log on and have some sort of instant messages that let me know if someone else has replied to either a thread I've started or one I've commented on. Then I could keep track of the conversations in motion. It would be similar to Facebook and notifications.

dalto

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    Austin
    Maybe I haven't found this option yet in my profile, but it would be nice to log on and have some sort of instant messages that let me know if someone else has replied to either a thread I've started or one I've commented on. Then I could keep track of the conversations in motion. It would be similar to Facebook and notifications.

You can set this under settings->General Settings->Default Thread Subscription Mode

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Let's see, why don't I post more? How about the cop bashing by a few folks that don't have a clue what is really going on? I was a cop for near 30 years and got along great with "gun people" because we had so much in common and stories or experiences to share. I was one of those guys that defended a citizen's right to protect themselves and came close to being suspended once for arguing with a Captain over me NOT filing a weapons charge against a lady because I understood her situation in life and did not blame her for being armed, illegally.

I will never go on a rant that law enforcement personnel never make mistakes. I could fill a book on goofy things I did or how the law can be interpreted differently by different people. But, what I see here on TGT is "The cop was an idiot and I taught him a lesson" or "He lied and I got the shaft". But, more times than not, when the real story comes out the facts do not support the cop-bashing or the poster's understanding of the law is so far off it is laughable.

Instead of trying to work together to understand the law and how it is enforced, this place touts threads that encourage no communication and even fine tunes the art of "Don't tell the cop anything because they are just looking for an excuse to pinch you".

I long for the days when we could tell stories and swap jokes or lies and respect each other and each others experiences in life.
    well put sir, momma made me go to rockdale
    for a football game last sat. got there and started talking to a cop, next thing game over(lol)we talked the whole game had a blast real nice dude proud to have met him

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom