• Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    1694749919214.png

I just don't get it. What are they hiding?
    Lynx Defense

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Who cares if they hide their ONLINE status or not?

I don't care. It is none of my business.

My name shows on the side so it shows that I am online right now.

I sign OUT completely when I am through posting AND I uncheck the little box to CLEAR myself from this website.

(I do check the one box when I SIGN IN so that when I go from post to post or thread to thread to POST and READ - I don't have to SIGN IN again and again while I am on this forum.)

I do the same thing with my email. I rarely EVER DO any email too. ON purpose and mainly due to my old hand issues. I would rather TALK to someone than email them. I have NO cell phone so I do NOT text. And if I did have a cell phone - I still would NOT TEXT. I only have a landline house telephone here.

Anyway, I sign out completely out of my EMAIL and so forth. I clear out my cookies too. My computer geek friends told me to do this for safety reasons a LONG TIME AGO. I read this online about computer/identity safety on computer boards too.

I do read this forum sometimes and I DO NOT SIGN IN at all before I decide if I want to type a reply or not.

I read a LOT online as I do read books. But since this is the only place that I am typing online for now for a board/forum... I sign IN here when and IF I feel like it.

I was going to check out and MAYBE join (?) another gun forum that my husband reads on and off but he does not belong to it. He reads it on and off.

Sometimes, I read him some threads from THIS forum too. Something that may interest him or something that an old friend may mention.

He QUIT all boards/forums as far as writing on them goes and that was many YEARS AGO.

I may join Sub Stack and a couple of other places this fall and winter. Mainly for politics, overseas contacts/news and for religious discussions.

I have NO clue who or where to go if I want to chat other than places that I go to for some PODCASTS and they have a CHAT THING on the side of their podcast while it is on LIVE. And if you miss the LIVE overseas podcasts - you can play it later on and listen to it plus read the chat to the side.

Old Lady Cate

Top Bottom