• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    take KLBJ with a grain of salt..they lean pretty far left. but this impresses me, especially from a Kalifornian!!

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    They just taped it off of C-Span. So it's coming from the Horse's mouth. They just had the guts to Spread it. They just bailed out their cronies, up there not us. We are on our own.

In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    What would have happened if everyone voted what they believed in the first time? We'll never know. Many "nay" votes were for political purposes or to send a message as they thought there were enough voted to pass it without them.

It's how Washington does things. Let your vote and your voice let your elected representatives know how you feel about it.

OldGringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    +1 Ray, and Cornyn is up for election next month. Still debating voting intellegently or with vindiction???? Man this chaps my @$$!!!! I'll be 60 Sunday and will apparently be working for many more years, perhaps they will give me a bailout????? Yeah, right! My entitlement is that I get to keep working. :(

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    +1 Ray, and Cornyn is up for election next month. Still debating voting intellegently or with vindiction???? Man this chaps my @$$!!!! I'll be 60 Sunday and will apparently be working for many more years, perhaps they will give me a bailout????? Yeah, right! My entitlement is that I get to keep working. :(

The only thing I worry about Rick Noriega is that his stance on all issues is really vague. He has nothing on his website about gun control. Cornyn, on the other hand supports gun rights.

Scott Jameson is a Libertarian who supports individual gun rights but he's a bit wishy-washy on other issues. Can someone explain this position to me?
    -Less federal funding for health coverage. (Aug 2008)
    -Supports universal mandatory health insurance. (Oct 2006)
    -Health care is not a federal responsibility. (Aug 2006)
    He wants less funding for health care and says it's not gov't responsibility, but he wants mandatory universal health care?

Top Bottom