• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    Spring, TX

The bill in California allows anybody to file a restraining order against any person -if they feel threatened :argue: - and your firearms can be seized by LEO.
    ARJ Defense ad

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Holy shit that is insanity. Can we please just kick Cali out of the republic already, they have proven pretty well they want to no part in freedom and justice. Imagine the tide swinging towards conservatives so hard we could actually form a third party that might win alot of seats.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Well start gathering the names if all protective detail LEO and file orders against them. See how the mighty politicians like going around unprotected

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Of course, this Bill is all about taking away their firearms, pure and simple. Notice there's no mention of a Psyche hold or mandatory mental evaluation of the alleged dangerous person? Nope, they just go straight for the guns. This will be the next form of "Swatting" by people who have a bone to pick with you.

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    At all levels of government, anyone that has any involvement in proposing, sponsoring, drafting, voting on passage of, etc. new law(s) that cannot be supported by or is direct conflict of the US Constitution, and they swore to uphold the Constitution prior to taking office, should be removed from same posthaste.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    At all levels of government, anyone that has any involvement in proposing, sponsoring, drafting, voting on passage of, etc. new law(s) that cannot be supported by or is direct conflict of the US Constitution, and they swore to uphold the Constitution prior to taking office, should be removed from same posthaste.

not to mention the brain dead, robotic cops who will enforce this - because it's their job.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ATTN PEOPLE OF OREGON, NEVADA AND ARIZONA:

Get a shovel.
    Start digging.

It's too late for Nevada. We've already been infested/infected with the Kommiefornians. The extended background check bill that was passed by our legislature at their last meeting (once every 2 years) is an example. Fortunately, Governor Sandoval heard the voices of Nevadans and vetoed it.

As for Kommiefornia's bill, that is 100% the southern output of a north-facing bull. ANYONE can go to a judge and declare you a threat and have a restraining order issued? ANYONE??? Talk about retribution, as the example of a pissed-off neighbor in that clip! It's time to pass a FEDERAL law stating that everyone supporting this farce, or anything remotely similar, be immediately sterilized...because they're too effin' stupid to breed!!!

AmmoHouse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    South Dakota
    This a very scary thing! Everybody should start talking to their elected officials to make sure things like this don't happen in your area!!!

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    It's a shame that they are so screwed up out there, it really is a beautiful place.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    I was one of the fortunate who grew up in california before the carpetbaggers took hold and ruined it - 40 years there - '39 to '79

I go back periodically to visit relatives but it's now a whole nuther place - wouldn't live there now (even if I could afford it..)

it's like Hawaii - beautiful place but I don't care for most of the people

Top Bottom