• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I love TGT because we can discuss anything and even go off topic. A lot of other gun forums I am active on, end up closing topics while they are still interesting. The different moderators all have different opinions about what is off topic and how far they will let it go.
    Wait... there are other forums???

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Fire trucks are red.

latest

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I like this forum a lot. Used to drop in to others but frankly stopped making the time for them. The banter is generally good natured and when the niceties de-rail, the mod’s typically allow a bit of bloodshed before slowing the roll. Always fun to watch. I plan to be more active in future meet ups. Don’t typically find this many like minded folks in one place.
    Oh…and whoa be it to the FNG that advises “I support the 2A, but…”. That’s the best.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I like this forum a lot. Used to drop in to others but frankly stopped making the time for them. The banter is generally good natured and when the niceties de-rail, the mod’s typically allow a bit of bloodshed before slowing the roll. Always fun to watch. I plan to be more active in future meet ups. Don’t typically find this many like minded folks in one place.
    Oh…and whoa be it to the FNG that advises “I support the 2A, but…”. That’s the best.
    Yep, the 2nd Amendment has no buts

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Don't forget - " I want to sell a few guns and clips I brought from CA"

Top Bottom