• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Hahahaha I got a warning for rapid firing a single action .22 revolver. To be fair, I was rapid firing it lol

Man I'm not gonna lie, the range I shoot my 9 at (I go to an indoor range for pistol shooting, cause it's so close to my house, and has certain deals on certain days. Not gonna say the name cause I don't really want this post to find it's way to one of the staff members lol), they have a rule against rapid firing, but I have never been told anything for rapid firing there. I let off 18 rounds as fast as can be shot with a Glock last time I was there, and that wasn't the first time. Never got told a damn thing about it. In fact one of the guys came by and BS with me for a good 20 mins, popped off a few rounds in my GP100, then even gave me some brass the next day. Said he had buckets full of 9 and 40 brass and I damn well took him up on his offer to give it to me. Still haven't found time to load even half of it yet. I'd say I'm good on those calibers, but could use some 357 brass (if anyone happens to know where I can get some once fired for cheap or free).

Top Bottom