Richmond
    lihave-no-idea-wtf-is-going-on-quickmeme-com-5316374.png

Churchmouse

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    Indy west
    I am at a loss to understand the AR15 phenomenon.

Another post caused to post this question, and I'm really curious. I had a 4 year acquaintance with one, and carried one as an everyday weapon. To me, it's a soulless tinny thrown together thing that the only good thing is, it's cheap to build in large numbers, and it's lightweight and uses lightweight ammo.

To me, it just brings back memories of stinking human dung fertilized rice patties, constant buzz of mosquitos, constant battle to prevent athletes foot and toe nail fungus from wet boots, clothes always sticking to you from the humid heat, and red sticky mud making your boots heavier. The ammo stinks from the reek of whatever they make it with.

It's not a hunting rifle it's a poor target rifle, and feels like a hunk of plastic mounted recycled beer cans.

I'm serous, why do yo guys like it so much????

Huh. Interesting. I think I understand what you are referring to but mine are all dead on point accurate. I have hunted with them. I regularly target shoot with the platform and there are 2 of them dedicated to home defense at the ready. Just because they run when called upon to do so.

I have built/assembled every one of them myself and all have done well for me. They are fun to gather parts/assemble etc.

Mine do not emote the feeling of plastic/recycled anything. Just saying. If you like/love the platform then do so. If not, don't.

Thank you for your service sir.

Top Bottom