• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E6InTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Houston Area
    22AUG will be the 1st birthday of the alphabet group cashing my check for the latest can tax stamp.

The suppressor has been sitting at the FFL since last Dec.

Last few before then were about 6mo. I'm guessing something must've changed in Jan to cause a massive slow down.

Can't imagine what it might be.................
    Capitol Armory ad

E6InTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Houston Area
    Meanwhile, we waited 3 months for a stop sign to be replaced at a dangerous intersection of two Farm to Market roads here in the county. Despite numerous calls to government agencies from myself and several neighbors - each agency fighting over who's jurisdiction requires their attention to the matter.
    One of the neighbors even picked up the downed stop sign and hauled it into the county precinct. They refused to take it because they said it wasn't their problem and the sign needed to be taken to the highway department.
    Guess what happened when they took the sign to the highway department?
    The neighbor still has it.
    We need a couple of GlennB's at the county and highway departments...
    Same issue in our community. City arguing with POA arguing with the County.

After a few weeks of that bullcrap - I paid for the new 4x6 - The guy down the road brought over his post digger.

20min job and all three groups think the "other one" did it...

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Meanwhile, we waited 3 months for a stop sign to be replaced at a dangerous intersection of two Farm to Market roads here in the county. Despite numerous calls to government agencies from myself and several neighbors - each agency fighting over who's jurisdiction requires their attention to the matter.
    One of the neighbors even picked up the downed stop sign and hauled it into the county precinct. They refused to take it because they said it wasn't their problem and the sign needed to be taken to the highway department.
    Guess what happened when they took the sign to the highway department?
    The neighbor still has it.
    We need a couple of GlennB's at the county and highway departments...
    Nah, working my jobs was often fun. Working for the Highway Dept., on the other ahnd, would bore me to tears. It is kind of ridiculous how some agencies try to slough off responsibility to another.In federal LE, one agency was often trying to outdo the other, so much so it became counterproductive.

Qinspring

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2021
    Spring, TX
    #1 Reason, to discourage you from getting more!
    True dat! I ordered a can for my AR about 4 months ago, Tax Stamp $$ was cashed in 3 days...still waiting on it :( I do want another, and i would've bought it, but now I'm waiting til September to see who has the balls to sell the 1 Texas made can without an ATF check

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Why does it take so long for the BATFE to process an NFA item? Don't they have access to computers? Is there such a big backlog? Do they only have one or two persons processing the paperwork?
    I'm not being critical of anyone, it just seems processing could be faster. I am ignorant of the process.
    My last 3x Form 1 eFiles came back approved in under 4 weeks.

Top Bottom