• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Pretty good article...I was talking to someone the other day about her and told them that the only reason that the dems are continuing to attack her and are spending so much time on someone (her) that in most instances wouldn't matter, is that they still feel threatened by her, there is something about her that they can see or feel that tells them she could be a problem in the future, so they are running a smear campaign to try to stem that....

I am not a huge Palin supporter at this point, but I don't have anything against her either, I think she has some things to learn, but she has the time to learn it, and I think she might be a force to be reckoned with. It will be interesting to see if she sticks with the republicans or goes the liberatarian route ..

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Pretty good article...I was talking to someone the other day about her and told them that the only reason that the dems are continuing to attack her and are spending so much time on someone (her) that in most instances wouldn't matter, is that they still feel threatened by her, there is something about her that they can see or feel that tells them she could be a problem in the future, so they are running a smear campaign to try to stem that....

I am not a huge Palin supporter at this point, but I don't have anything against her either, I think she has some things to learn, but she has the time to learn it, and I think she might be a force to be reckoned with. It will be interesting to see if she sticks with the republicans or goes the liberatarian route ..

Good points and I agree!
    The smear job that's going on may make her a very serious threat to the Dems in the not so distant future.
    If she pays attention and learns how to play the game, takes note of those trashing her and digs up those nasty skeletons in their closets, well it could be ugly for the Dems.
    I give her credit, I don't think she is dumb, just lack hard core political experience.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I've said it before, and still feel she has something to offer the GOP. Not sure it's as a POTUS candidate, or VP.... maybe down the line. But she has supporters, and the Dems are afraid of her. That is the only reason they attack her. I like that they fear her. She makes them crazy and it takes up there time. I also like her values. She's pro life, pro gun, pro reducing government. Some say she's a little too much "down home", but that sells... and selling is what is all about. McCain couldn't sell. The only spark in that campaign came from Palin.

Edit to add: After all that Palin did, McCain threw her under the bus. I've lost all respect for that dude. War hero not withstanding, as I do appreciate those contributions.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    The left neither believe in or understands honesty, values, or family, in fact those very ideas are frightening to the far left somewhat like raising a cross to the devil. This is a cultural war we are fighting.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    The left neither believe in or understands honesty, values, or family, in fact those very ideas are frightening to the far left somewhat like raising a cross to the devil. This is a cultural war we are fighting.

Darned tootin'! You're right! Now, when is somebody going to say go? I'm a pretty good cook! :patriot:

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Here's a crazy scenario (or maybe not so much). The moderates in both parties split off and create a third party, with the message being fiscal and government reform, with Palin being the leader of the party but not a POTUS candidate. Her history of pushing reform and going after the rascals of both parties in her own state would seem to push her in the direction of a third party.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    and responsibility for self.

Yep, you nailed it. People have to stop depending on the government to fix their problems. That was not the intent of the framers. They lived under oppression and knew what they wanted. Small government, and leave the people the f*** alone to "peruse happiness" If you're lazy, then live in poverty. That's your choice. If you try your hardest and just can't "make it" we'll give you a leg up. The left wants to reward laziness and punish those that have worked hard and achieved success. This drives me nuts.

Top Bottom