Guns International

Why The Republicans Have No Heart (And Democrats Have No Balls)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    I'm pretty sure the republicans have no balls or heart, the democrats certainly have plenty of both. Neither has a damn bit of critical thinking skills.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    A whole debate can be had about the content of this video, but the I see this as mainly a good joke for us Americans. Whatever the case may be, we do have the balls and heart of this country. The government is full of eunuchs and tin men, on both sides.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Cute little video, although I would argue the opposite; that the Donkey has no heart and the Elephant no balls. Why? The Democrats have no compunction whatsoever about saddling future generations of Americans with not just crushing debt, but an ever increasing debt that will eventually end every social program devised when servicing the debt sucks up the majority of government revenues. It's inevitable and it will hurt those most needful of it. The Republicans have no balls because they inevitably cave-in to the Democrats. America's only hope is the TEA Party who have the biggest heart and balls of all.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Cute little video, although I would argue the opposite; that the Donkey has no heart and the Elephant no balls. Why? The Democrats have no compunction whatsoever about saddling future generations of Americans with not just crushing debt, but an ever increasing debt that will eventually end every social program devised when servicing the debt sucks up the majority of government revenues. It's inevitable and it will hurt those most needful of it. The Republicans have no balls because they inevitably cave-in to the Democrats. America's only hope is the TEA Party who have the biggest heart and balls of all.

I agree with you mostly but I don't think this video was politically thought out enough to be very politically accurate. I think they made it to work with the theme. That both parties, these days, lack what made this country so great and the American people are the ones who made this country what it is and will hopefully stand up and put this country back on a path of prosperity. Both parties lack balls and heart in certain categories.

But anyway, I saw this an felt proud and thought you'd all like it and feel proud to be the backbone of this country that we all love so much. WE are the heart and balls of the United States. Sadly, more and more Americans are losing heart and balls every day. Which is why our Gov is so successful at ruining things for us.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I agree with you mostly but I don't think this video was politically thought out enough to be very politically accurate. I think they made it to work with the theme. That both parties, these days, lack what made this country so great and the American people are the ones who made this country what it is and will hopefully stand up and put this country back on a path of prosperity. Both parties lack balls and heart in certain categories.

But anyway, I saw this an felt proud and thought you'd all like it and feel proud to be the backbone of this country that we all love so much. WE are the heart and balls of the United States. Sadly, more and more Americans are losing heart and balls every day. Which is why our Gov is so successful at ruining things for us.
    ^What he said^

Top Bottom