Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017
    My favorite meme during WuFlu. I’m not trying to pull a Billy Joel “We Didn’t Start the Fire“ blame game, or I’m better than you finger pointing war, but I think us gen-xers are doing fine. It’s the Y, Z and beyond pansies that worry me.
    0E6F74DD-A2C7-4849-B656-18114D86FBB4.png

Last edited:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    It all comes down to tolerance. Our ancestors would tolerate little to nothing. Somewhere between then and here, incremental degradation pushed the overton window of whats acceptable in our society to the freakshow we see today.

Off topic...but related...

If I told my folks (long gone) that I was paying CASH MONEY to put COW URINE in my fuel tank?

They'd get up out the grave.............and slap my dumm azz into NEXT BLAME WEEK!

My GrandParents? Slap ya into the next world...ya look at em funny!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    My favorite meme during WuFlu. I’m not trying to pull a Billy Joel “We Didn’t Start the Fire“ blame game, or I’m better than you finger pointing war, but I think us gen-xers are doing fine. It’s the Y, Z and beyond pansies that worry me.

Each generation calls their successors "weak", forgetting that there's ALWAYS going to be that segment of society that are the misfits that are still held up as "examples" of their generation. Yet when SHTF, we seem to be able to find the MEN/WOMEN needed to work us through the problem. And there's always the "old guard" standing by to help guide them as needed.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    As much as I hate to say it, Hoji was right. The guy makes some good points.
    But the title is sort of misleading. It should be more along the lines of "the current current younger generations are weaklings and getting worse by the generation".
    There are so many that are not just willing to be a weak victim, but seem to WANT to be one, that they are willing to give up freedom so they can be. The trouble is, when everyone is one, who is going to be there to take care of them.
    I am scared for the world I am leaving my kids. When it all falls apart, I hope I tought them well enough.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Off topic...but related...

If I told my folks (long gone) that I was paying CASH MONEY to put COW URINE in my fuel tank?

They'd get up out the grave.............and slap my dumm azz into NEXT BLAME WEEK!

My GrandParents? Slap ya into the next world...ya look at em funny!
    Thanks for the funny memory of my 4 ft 9 grandma chasing my 6ft tall ars around the yard with a switch.

Folks who went thru the great depression dont have time for bullshit. Lol

AgedWarrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2021
    Lamb County, TX
    Can’t say I agree with every aspect of what the guy said, but, it is historical fact that every major world power eventually grows soft and starts to die from within. It would seem that we are no exception.

While folks are always pointing out the faults of the next generation, they seem to forget that they were responsible to raise that next generation. They are really criticizing their own poor attempt to raise their own children. Generations do not simply become immoral, weak, or stupid. It is a product of what they were taught; how they were raised. Then each generation gets a little worse until the society crumbles…

Top Bottom