• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Can’t say I agree with every aspect of what the guy said, but, it is historical fact that every major world power eventually grows soft and starts to die from within. It would seem that we are no exception.

While folks are always pointing out the faults of the next generation, they seem to forget that they were responsible to raise that next generation. They are really criticizing their own poor attempt to raise their own children. Generations do not simply become immoral, weak, or stupid. It is a product of what they were taught; how they were raised. Then each generation gets a little worse until the society crumbles…
    Starting with sending children to communist indoctrination centers 5 days a week from the time they are 4 or 5 years old.
    This is by design. The government spends more time with your children than you do.
    Target Sports

AgedWarrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2021
    Lamb County, TX
    Starting with sending children to communist indoctrination centers 5 days a week from the time they are 4 or 5 years old.
    This is by design. The government spends more time with your children than you do.
    Yep! That is one aspect of how we let the gov raise our children instead of ourselves. We gotta be the last word on our children’s education and nobody else. Public school education is toxic!

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Well.............my folks were pretty tough...so are my kids.. (one is an OTR Driver, one is a deep miner, one is warehouse, one is USCG)

Some of their contemporaries? Not so much...

1624279365358.png

Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017
    Each generation calls their successors "weak", forgetting that there's ALWAYS going to be that segment of society that are the misfits that are still held up as "examples" of their generation. Yet when SHTF, we seem to be able to find the MEN/WOMEN needed to work us through the problem. And there's always the "old guard" standing by to help guide them as needed.
    I agree (somewhat), which is why I said wasn't really posting the meme to throw anyone under the bus. I think as I move deeper into my 5th decade I do see some hope for the generations after me. On the other hand I wonder if the side of me that thinks "we are all doomed" is what the greatest generation thought when they saw the riots and turmoil in the 60s and questioned "Is this the product of what we fought and sacrificed for?"

For the most part we came out of the 60s and 70s beaten up but okay, but I don't know if we can fully pull through what is happening now with election fraud, everything seemingly going woke to pander to a small but vocal minority which will in turn persecute you if you do not capitulate to their whims, our nation being led by a senile old man with a cackling witch VP biding time in the wings, a government on both sides of the aisle and the courts that seem hell-bent on destroying almost 250 years of prosperity, BLM and Antifa crap going unpunished while those who entered the capitol on January 6th are called terrorists... the list keeps getting longer.

Maybe I am just being overly dramatic and we will be able to pull back from the edge this time. Like I said, I have hope, but things keep getting wackier and wackier. No matter what, I pray you are right and I am wrong.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I hate to think what the result would be if we had to go to war today with today's youth. Yeah, there exceptions. But for the most part I can't see them be mentally or physically tough enough to last a minute.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Eh, we go to war with the military we have. Having watched the video in the OP, the speaker sure does paint with broad brushes while failing to acknowledge that he’s taking full advantage of all four points he brought up. Falls in the category of sport bîtching.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Imo the issue at hand is that the government has over stepped its boundaries without resistance from we the people for so long & we just keep taking it. The mentality of ... thats the government what can you do, has been going on for so long the population has forgotten that the government works for us... not the other way around. The government knows there is no resistance.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I tried watching the vid last night. Fell asleep. I was really tired. Gonna have to rewatch it.

As of right now I can agree with the statement why we are the weakest generation. On the other hand I don’t think it’s as cut and dry as: yup, these guys are men these guys are pussies.

People are typically going to take the easy way. Older generations simply didn’t have the technology and comforts we have now. The environment played a big role. Imo ww2 produced the greatest generation we will ever see. Technology still required a lot of manual labor. The world was threatened by two evils. The men involved had no armor, heavy as shit guns, and crappy rations. They still kicked evil in its ass.

Look at today. We have cars with backup cameras and warning lights for lane changes. Holy shit. That’s where we are right now. Kids getting out of high school to get generic business degrees so they can be like my jackass boss and provide nothing to the business. domestic services aren’t wanted because people have no pride in this country. Screw Mexico. Screw the Chinese. I don’t care what’s best for them.

Top Bottom