• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbcalhoun

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Midland, TX.
    This weekend my Wife, Daughter and my Daughter's boyfriend completed their CHL testing, etc. What's amazing is just 13 months ago my Daughter was in a terrible car accident, in a comma for 3 weeks and the doctors didn't know if she would make it or not. Really busted up with nearly every bone in her right side busted. Many operations and rehab she is almost like new!

I was afraid she couldn't rack the slide on the semi auto, but she did so without any problems and even shot a perfect score in the process!

Hooray for the family! Now they wait for the permit.

Brad
    Military Camp

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Its great to see more women wanting to protect themselves. Its getting really tiring hearing about women who have been injured or killed by criminals. Just make sure they practice shooting, cause if you aren't comfortable with the weapon its pretty pointless to carry it.

jbcalhoun

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Midland, TX.
    Just make sure they practice shooting, cause if you aren't comfortable with the weapon its pretty pointless to carry it.

We are all avid shooters. The daughter has been shooting since 5 and she understands the need to be very familar with her carry weapon.

The wife worked safety at the local range for two years and has shot more than I care to talk about! lol

Thanks
    Brad

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Nothin made me happier than to find out my wife (who had no previous experience with guns) loves to shoot as much as me, now if I can talk her into taking the class with me we'll be the full meal deal, so to speak

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Nothin made me happier than to find out my wife (who had no previous experience with guns) loves to shoot as much as me, now if I can talk her into taking the class with me we'll be the full meal deal, so to speak

I just took my Gf to the range last weekend....she has always been terrified of guns & then decided she wanted to go.....now she can't wait to go back....I think I created a monster, lol...

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    You guys rock!

Keep encouraging your girls to go shoot. Not only for protection, but it certainly is fun!

Top Bottom