• diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    My TP9SFx has been awesome.
    /This\ And the TP9SF Elite even has the ambi slide release. It would be an excellent choice to meet the OP's stated purpose. I am a lefty as well, so these things are important to me. I do wish all the Canik models had the ambi slide release. I never reverse the mag releases--even on models where it's a feature. I prefer pistol mag releases on the left side, or having the "double flaps" ala HK pistols.

Last edited:

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    1. for simple competitions like IDPA
    2. Not for carry
    3. Small hands
    4. Left handed

I am no IDPA expert but do you have to shoot with the weak hand and strong hand? What division will be shooting in?
    I would suggest a review of the IDPA rules to purchase a pistol you can use in Multiple classes. Has she visited a local club? I sure wouldn't ask the fellow behind the counter if he doesn't have any IDPA experience. I wouldn't use a revolver unless I had Jerry Miculek type powers. I don't..lol. I am hesitant to make a recommendation. I say see if you already have something you already have that you can compete with and make some matches and observe.

IT4me

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2019
    By the River, under a tree
    I have been looking at the SIG P365 for my wife. Did I just kill the thread? I know there have been failures, but thought they were worked through now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have the 365, but wife preferred the G43 with a +1 mag, both recoil about the same best thing to do is let her handle the 365, 43, 43x and see for herself

Top Bottom