• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtriron

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    HoustonTexas
    Is it just me.. or WHY THE WIFE CAN'T pull the trash bag out of the kitchen can when full and take it out, Not every time but occasionally.
    I've had 2 wife's and both with the same results.
    May be just my curse.
    What's your thoughts ??

Taking out the trash,
    J
    Lynx Defense

SWJewellTN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    LaVergne,TN
    No, I think that they are genetically incapable of taking out the trash, or just simply removing the bag and setting it in the garage for later removal. I envy those guys with wives that I see out mowing the lawn although my wife is too small to do it safely, (steep hill in back). I put my foot down at the gas thing. She can fill up her own damned tank.

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    I got a call from Nevada one day. It was a guy I worked for for 7 years. He asked me to go to Dripping springs and take out the trash for his wife. I asked if she was there and he said yes. He says is wife does not take out the trash. So I drove to their house from Austin [45min one way] took out the half empty garbage thingy and went back home. I charged him $50 and he paid it.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mine to and daughter,also they can come from any where in the hous to top it off but ,never empty it

jtriron

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    HoustonTexas
    I see a trend growing here, maybe it is a genetic thing / like NOT telling them when, where, and how much I am paying for a weapon. Just to avoid the sh!>

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    Man yall must have it bad my GF takes out the trash and we live in a 3rd floor apt right now. I guess I am just lucky... or she is buttering me up :-)

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    marry you a mexican girl, i don't take out the trash, clean up the kids "mistakes", hell she even mows the yard sometimes, tries to fix odd jobs around the house, gasses up the truck(s) plus she most times caters to me with a loving smile, and loves the things i do. she's a devout conservative, loves shooting ( has even shot a members .50bmg on here) loves the 1911 .45 and can group an AR at 2-3'' at 100 yds CONSISTENTLY.... plus she's nice on the eyes.

man i do have it good, and it sounds like i am lazy at the same time....

I married a "mexican girl", (if thats what you call an american girl whose grandparents were born in Mexico) and she loves to shoot and is a devout conservative.

She doesn't do much of the other stuff you listed.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    My new wife is a sweet blonde hair, blue eyed, hottie of German heritage...she not only takes out the trash, she puts a new bag in the can, cleans up behind me in the kitchen and LOADS STRIPPER CLIPS!!!

She's a keeper!

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    mine helps sort brass, and helps reload as well...loading stripper clips is date night for us. i have to admit her arm gets a lil tired after loading about 250-300 rds... but she's working on that LOL

Like shooting, it's propers training. At first mine could only do 100 rds are so, but now, she can do almost 500rds an hour...

Top Bottom