• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    On a serious note, one of the really cool things about Trump is that he is NOT easy to predict. I could see him running again. I could just as easily see him acting like it to stand as a lightning rod blocking for a like-minded ticket good for four terms like a DeSantis/Noem transitioning into a Noem/?, which would allow enough consecutive time in office to do some good..
    Gun Zone Deals

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Seriously? With Trump's ego and a large portion of the U.S. pushing him to run, you honestly believe he won't?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Seriously? With Trump's ego and a large portion of the U.S. pushing him to run, you honestly believe he won't?

I think it's possible for sure. Ego can be a huge motivator.

But I have to wonder, if there could be a better role that Trump could fill and that might allow him to be involved without actually running for president.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I think it's possible for sure. Ego can be a huge motivator.

But I have to wonder, if there could be a better role that Trump could fill and that might allow him to be involved without actually running for president.
    Ask yourself, do you really believe that is how Trump thinks?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Ask yourself, do you really believe that is how Trump thinks?

With Trump's ego, his money, and that he dislikes losing, I think it's very much a possibility that he will run again in 2024.

The other scenario I see is, Trump putting support behind someone he thinks could do the same job as well as he did, and shares his same values and work ethic. DeSantos? Donald Jr.?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    With Trump's ego, his money, and that he dislikes losing, I think it's very much a possibility that he will run again in 2024.

The other scenario I see is, Trump putting support behind someone he thinks could do the same job as well as he did, and shares his same values and work ethic. DeSantos? Donald Jr.?
    After watching Trump well before he was president, I never once got the impression he would be satisfied being behind the scene.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I'm not opposed to Trump running in 2024 in the least, and considering how well he did with just four years, I would for sure give him heavy consideration as a viable candidate. I took a chance on voting for Trump in 2016, and voted for him without hesitation because of the job he was doing in 2020. I liked the job he did in his term in office, so that in itself is huge factor for me in his favor if he did decide to run again.

But much can happen in between now and then. I will also be giving lots of thought and consideration of all who run against Harris or the Democrats in 2024 as well.

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    Trump pissed off too many of his voter's, and the Republican party. He would be stupid to run again.
    He was never my choice to begin with, I only voted for him because he wasn't a Democrat.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Trump pissed off too many of his voter's, and the Republican party. He would be stupid to run again.
    He was never my choice to begin with, I only voted for him because he wasn't a Democrat.

Really
    70% of votes in cpac 2024 presidential pole.
    Clostest was Desantis at 21%

Doesnt seem PO’d to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    Really

Doesnt seem PO’d to me.

And you're basing that off of 1525 people voting! Not much of a vote there.

I like Trump as a person, but he's an egomaniac and acts like a child when he doesn't get his way.
    A lot of people including myself got tired of his daily rampaging on Twitter.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Really

Doesnt seem PO’d to me.

Yeah, really. Part of the problem with CPAC’s straw polls is that they are taken by politicians of politicians for politicians.

Reality is that most Presidential elections come down to a few key districts that swing a few electors is a very few key states. If you can win those, you win everywhere else your party wins. Trump did it in ‘16 and failed miserably in doing so in ‘20.

You don’t have to like, but that is the way ball is designed to bounce by the politicians influenced by the parties to write the laws in the states.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Yeah, really. Part of the problem with CPAC’s straw polls is that they are taken by politicians of politicians for politicians.

Reality is that most Presidential elections come down to a few key districts that swing a few electors is a very few key states. If you can win those, you win everywhere else your party wins. Trump did it in ‘16 and failed miserably in doing so in ‘20.

You don’t have to like, but that is the way ball is designed to bounce by the politicians influenced by the parties to write the laws in the states.

I get all that.
    Just dont see him as done yet.
    Maybe some life left in his ideals for US

Top Bottom