• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    And you're basing that off of 1525 people voting! Not much of a vote there.

I like Trump as a person, but he's an egomaniac and acts like a child when he doesn't get his way.
    A lot of people including myself got tired of his daily rampaging on Twitter.

Why did you keep reading if the tweets were so exhausting? I never get that.

I knew what he was in 2016 and i voted for the same person in 2020 because he delivered.

Gotta see how things play out in 2022; if reps cant flip the house and win maj in the senate, things might play out different.

Do I want him to run and win? Yes, 2020 was taken away from him, he deserves his second term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    2spxr3.png

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    Why did you keep reading if the tweets were so exhausting? I never get that.

I knew what he was in 2016 and i voted for the same person in 2020 because he delivered.

Gotta see how things play out in 2022; if reps cant flip the house and win maj in the senate, things might play out different.

Do I want him to run and win? Yes, 2020 was taken away from him, he deserves his second term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't read any tweets, the article said that there were 1525 people at the CPAC event that voted.

The problem is the majority of Republican's in Congress and the Senate hate Trump almost as much as the Democrat's.
    Unless they work with him on his agenda, he's pissing in the wind just like he did most of his 1st term as President. Executive Order's only do so much.

I just don't think he will be nominated in 2024, but I've been wrong before.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Hypothetically, if Trump got the nomination in 2024, and somehow did win, the big question is, will the Republicans work with him, or stab him in the back again, or what?

Also that would be making an assumption that the election isn't rigged against him in the first place.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Hypothetically, if Trump got the nomination in 2024, and somehow did win, the big question is, will the Republicans work with him, or stab him in the back again, or what?

Also that would be making an assumption that the election isn't rigged against him in the first place.

They’ll sabotage him, he’s anti-establishment and the party is still full of RINO cucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    If Trump couldn't overcome the voter fraud and beat Biden in 2020, what makes anyone think he could do so in 2024?
    Nobody could overcome that type of voter fraud. It doesn't matter who runs.

They voted themselves in a potato that didn't campaign backed up by a whore with the PC skin color and zero qualifications.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Nobody could overcome that type of voter fraud. It doesn't matter who runs.

They voted themselves in a potato that didn't campaign backed up by a whore with the PC skin color and zero qualifications.
    Nope.

People act like this was the first election in history to have voter fraud. As if the Dems never cheated before. Sorry, that just isn't true.

Yes that voter fraud could have been overcome, it was when he was elected the first time.

dmh

dmh
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Huntsville,TX
    Trump pissed off too many of his voter's, and the Republican party. He would be stupid to run again.
    He was never my choice to begin with, I only voted for him because he wasn't a Democrat.
    I liked what Trump did. He wasn't my first pick.
    I think he has been poisoned by the media and a fresh face could work, if we have a valid election.

Reactions: gll

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Nope.

People act like this was the first election in history to have voter fraud. As if the Dems never cheated before. Sorry, that just isn't true.

Yes that voter fraud could have been overcome, it was when he was elected the first time.

I think voter fraud has existed probably as long as voting has been around. I think that it's not the voter fraud occurring that is an amazement for many, but that it was done so blatantly and obvious, and there wasn't the outrage that there should have been.

Voter fraud should be upsetting to any and every American voter, regardless of which way you vote.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I think voter fraud has existed probably as long as voting has been around. I think that it's not the voter fraud occurring that is an amazement for many, but that it was done so blatantly and obvious, and there wasn't the outrage that there should have been.

Voter fraud should be upsetting to any and every American voter, regardless of which way you vote.
    Most everything the left has been pulling is out in the open. Somewhere, somehow, we have ended up with media and politicians that are more interested in talking points and covering for what's in our faces.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Most everything the left has been pulling is out in the open. Somewhere, somehow, we have ended up with media and politicians that are more interested in talking points and covering for what's in our faces.

I think in the past, they at least tried to hide the fact that fraud was happening with voting. Now, I think they just don't really care if anyone knows they are cheating.

That is simply an opinion and an observation of mine though.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I think in the past, they at least tried to hide the fact that fraud was happening with voting. Now, I think they just don't really care if anyone knows they are cheating.

That is simply an opinion and an observation of mine though.
    Precisely! I like Ted Cruz and what he says, but talk is cheap, and that's about all I hear. I like Rand Paul, and if he actually gets "Dr." Fauci indicted, I'll chalk that one up, but I have my doubts.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Trump pissed off too many of his voter's,

Umm, do you realize that Trump received almost 10 million more votes in 2020 than his 70 million that he got in 2016? And that he got these votes in a corrupted election process rife with ballot harvesting, ballot stuffing, and electronic poll corruption?

So who did he piss off? Not his base, not voters, but he did piss off commie Democrats, RINOS, and the Media Machine.

Not the voters.

Trump was my first choice in the 2016 Republican primaries (Ted Cruz #2), and he would be my Number 1 choice in 2024. The problem is that the U.S. let a stolen election stand, and I'll bet it can be done again.

Top Bottom