Guns International

Will The Bexar County Sheriff Sign Off On ATF Form 1s?!?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Before I go down any roads, I thought I'd ask first...

Does anyone know if Sheriff Amadeo Ortiz of Bexar County will sign off on an ATF Form 1?

I live just outside the SA city limits, so I'm thinking he's the guy I need to autograph my application to do a SBR.

Contemplating putting an ACE folding stock on my Draco. How serious I am about it has yet to be seen, but like any good project the paperwork must be accomplished first!

Cheers! M2
    DK Firearms

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Before I go down any roads, I thought I'd ask first...

Does anyone know if Sheriff Amadeo Ortiz of Bexar County will sign off on an ATF Form 1?

I live just outside the SA city limits, so I'm thinking he's the guy I need to autograph my application to do a SBR.

Contemplating putting an ACE folding stock on my Draco. How serious I am about it has yet to be seen, but like any good project the paperwork must be accomplished first!

Cheers! M2

I'm not sure, you could try calling his office and asking. I'm interested in the answer, too.

If he doesn't, you can always do a trust. Even if he does, there are some advantages to a trust over a signed Form 1.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Problem is that list was already out of date when it was posted October 2008 (the poster did say he didn't know how current it was). It shows the wrong CLEO for both San Antonio and Bexar County. William McManus was appointed SAPD Chief of Police on April 17, 2006, and Amadeo Ortiz assumed the position of Bexar County Sheriff on September 19, 2007.

This just may require a call to he BCSO.

Cheers! M2

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom