Hurley's Gold

Will the Live Oak show be as crazy as the SAXET?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cnl390

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    I was thinking about going to the Live Oak show tomorrow to try and pick up a reasonably priced charging handle some lower parts (springs, detents, etc) and some .300 Blackout ammo. But I really don't like long lines and no parking. But then again, I do have a stripped lower and upper to sell as well as 840 rounds of Lake City in stripper clips.
    Lynx Defense

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Hard to say.

Last month, the Live Oak show advertised hot & heavy with the "hook" that it would be the last show in Live Oak for all time. Something about having their lease cancelled.

Over the years, I have called that show "pissant" because there were always more non-gun tables than dealer tables. I still went because it was cheaper than a movie, and like the proverbial blind squirrel, I found some good buys on powder, primers, brass, bullets, and one really nice gun priced way below what it was worth.

You will be hard-pressed to find any of the items you listed in your post, but you'll never know ... unless you go.

Good luck!

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Hmmm...I predicted that both tables would be packed with no less than three people in any given four hour period...

Two of which "worked" there...

:)

cnl390

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Piss ant would be the correct term. Stag lowers $550, .223/5.56 ammo $1.00/round & up.

Top Bottom