Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    They gave her two minutes to leave...I’m confused. She was good looking or nasty? Two minutes doesn’t tell me a lot.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    They gave her two minutes to leave...I’m confused. She was good looking or nasty? Two minutes doesn’t tell me a lot.
    At on point I had a house guest sleeping on my floor. One night after being out partying I come home to find him with some very nasty chick in my bed! Pissed because shit was spinning for myself I open the fridge to find they pretty much cleaned out my food & drinks.

I think I used the y'all got two minutes to get out of my bed on them. Next thing I know this beast of a bridge troll is trying to get me into a threesome with her & my soon to be homeless house guest. I went back into my room & noticed she bleed all over my sheets! Her still being naked & still wanting her threesome starts getting closer. As I'm stripping the sheets off the bed I produced my series 70 Colt & told her I might not shoot your nasty ass, but I will pistol whip your ass in a heartbeat!

I woke up around sun rise feeling sick & notice they took the bloody sheets & were sprawled out poolside like a couple of period blood burritos. I think i used a full can of Lysol on my bed & was damn glad was a water bed that was cleanable more so the a conventional mattress!

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    At on point I had a house guest sleeping on my floor. One night after being out partying I come home to find him with some very nasty chick in my bed! Pissed because shit was spinning for myself I open the fridge to find they pretty much cleaned out my food & drinks.

I think I used the y'all got two minutes to get out of my bed on them. Next thing I know this beast of a bridge troll is trying to get me into a threesome with her & my soon to be homeless house guest. I went back into my room & noticed she bleed all over my sheets! Her still being naked & still wanting her threesome starts getting closer. As I'm stripping the sheets off the bed I produced my series 70 Colt & told her I might not shoot your nasty ass, but I will pistol whip your ass in a heartbeat!

I woke up around sun rise feeling sick & notice they took the bloody sheets & were sprawled out poolside like a couple of period blood burritos. I think i used a full can of Lysol on my bed & was damn glad was a water bed that was cleanable more so the a conventional mattress!

I would bleach my brain to forget that experience…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom