• ...and so much more!
  • BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    My wife and I have talked about it but what turns us off about Governor Abbott was when he forced businesses to close, and his stay at home orders. It might have been he was trying to save lives but in many peoples opinion it was wrong and illegal. If anything he should have made it voluntary. I also think (no proof) that Abbott only rushed the recent gun laws through and the law forcing trannies to only be allowed to play sports as their birth gender to get votes.

That said, all of those laws are good things, but IMO, politically motivated. The job killings just won't go away for me. So, we are voting for Colonel West, as he, imo also, is a walking, talking, constitution. I hope he wins, but in reality it could go bad for him. They already falsely arrested his wife for dui when she had not been drinking.

This is what scum does to political opponents when they are terrified of them. And of course we know Dallas is a leftist crap hole.

So, that's my story, hope I haven't upset anyone.
    Lynx Defense

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Texas Scorecard did some great interviews with the primary candidates. Abbott, of course, declined.

At this point, even if Abbott won the primary, I would not vote for him. He betrayed his party platform and Texas citizens for his own ambitions. He's no better than any Democrat.

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Beto for Governor!!!

run-away-im-out.gif

Top Bottom