• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …If you’re pissed at Abbott and his handling of the 2020 China virus, “have you phoned or written to his office to voice your complaint?” If so, great! If not, why not?
    BTDT; deaf ears with a canned response.

…Write or phone your elected representative. Get involved with your local republican party office and voice your frustrations and recommendations in that arena. Make an impact. Cause positive change.
    Let’s talk about the Bexar County GOP. I reached out to them more than a year ago to launch a recall campaign against the county judge. They weren’t interested. Literally didn’t even return my calls, emails, and social media posts.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    BTDT; deaf ears with a canned response.

Let’s talk about the Bexar County GOP. I reached out to them more than a year ago to launch a recall campaign against the county judge. They weren’t interested. Literally didn’t even return my calls, emails, and social media posts.
    I'll do one better. After firmly yet politely holding my State Rep (Cody Harris) to the fire for not opposing Abbott's banana-republic dictatorship actions on FB, he permabanned me from his official page.....which I believe is something Trump was successfully sued over. FB refused to investigate my complaint. If you go to Harris' FB page, all you see are his sycophants.....never any disagreement or complaint.

.....oh, and Harris supports Phelan on every Speaker vote.

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I’ll probably vote against him in the primary, but I’m not voting for beto, or mchanahey or however his name is spelled, over him.

Grey Pilgrim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2021
    Texas
    No they will rejoice.

Primarying an incumbent Governor is a dream come true for the opposition party.

I only read to page 5 but these are wise words. We’re all debating about whether Abbott is conservative enough, meanwhile he’s about 1000 miles to the right of Newsom and Cuomo and others. Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good. Abbott isn’t perfect but he’s not the enemy.

It could be so much worse.

TexasBB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2014
    I will vote for him. Outside of a few months during this Covid mess, he’s done a good job. I’ll give him a pass for the few months when no one knew what was going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    I will vote for him. Outside of a few months during this Covid mess, he’s done a good job. I’ll give him a pass for the few months when no one knew what was going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh, playing politics are best because he knows he has some real potential competition going against him.

Case in point: what is he doing about these companies in Texas (and school districts) that are saying “screw your EO, we are mandating vax anyway”?

Nothing, because it has no teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    The dirt is really starting and West is throwing it, from an email I got tonight.

it is even more frustrating and outrageous that a GOP Governor of Texas is cooperating with this scheme to shuffle illegals out of Texas to be infiltrated elsewhere in our country

Anyone really believe Abbott is doing this? Of course there is the donate to West campaign. I made that mistake when he was running in Florida, and lost.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    The dirt is really starting and West is throwing it, from an email I got tonight.

it is even more frustrating and outrageous that a GOP Governor of Texas is cooperating with this scheme to shuffle illegals out of Texas to be infiltrated elsewhere in our country

Anyone really believe Abbott is doing this? Of course there is the donate to West campaign. I made that mistake when he was running in Florida, and lost.
    What's he doing to stop it? It's happening - how vocal is Abbott about it?

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas

Good, why should this only be a Texas problem. I sent him a email telling him I would donate for bus tickets to blue states.

Top Bottom