• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    I've got a Winchester Defender 1300 as a home-defense option, loaded with turkey shot currently.

I've been looking for pistol grips, fore-end lights, etc. but haven't really located anything. Seems like there's plenty for the Mossberg 500, maybe I bought the wrong shotty...

Can anybody point me to some accessories for my Defender?

Thanks!
    Military Camp

BobCat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    East Bernard, TX
    Hi Madhouse,

I've got the same shotgun. Only thing I've ever killed with it are a few pigeons roosting at the barn, making a mess on the floor. It is smooth, handles well, and shoots good - I like it.

There are lots more accessories for Rem 870 and Mossberg 500-590 - but the 1300 shoots just fine the way it is. Might be better to spend the money on ammo (or components to load) and get good with the shotgun, than what my brother calls "retail therapy" - buying stuff that is supposed to fix your life.

Just my 2¢ and worth every penny.

BTW this is my first post on this board, and I might not have answered except I see you are in Houston, and BRI is in your .sig file. Come to the Garand match at Juliff on Saturday - this Saturday, March 22 - sign-up is 7:00-7:30 AM, there will almost certainly be a Garand to borrow, and the $15 (BRI member - non-member is $20) entry fee includes all the ammo for the match. It is a fun match, and you get a match bulletin good for getting your Garand from the CMP.

Regards,
    Andrew

DEFKON99

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    san antonio
    yea make sure you get a free catalog too.

theres also villagetactical.com which sells alot of advanced technology parts( atigunstocks.com) pretty darn cheap.

good luck on your search

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    Thanks for the info guys, I'll check those sites out.

Andrew - I appreciate the heads up. I've only ever been to the Addicks range since it's only a few miles from my house, but I really want to get to the Juliff range one day.

WAA

I ❤️ Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    There’s a box on the shelf next to mine containing 2ea rifled slug and 3ea No4 buckshot. That’s the extent of my accessorizen

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    download.jpeg

Top Bottom