• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OIF2

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Hill Country
    As some of you may know, I'm helping to liquidate a large collection of very nice guns. I'm close to the end here, so I need to move the last of them and clean out my office & safe. My close-out prices are mucho good. Here's a few of what's left...more will be posted as these are sold. Since photobucket screwed us, PM me and I'll send photos via email or we can meet.

1. Win 1886 .45-70. Refinished, original barrel & stock. Bore is minty. This will be a great shooter. Pachmayr pad added a long time ago. No rust, dings or dents. $900.00
    2. Win 1892 .25-20 saddle ring carbine, with the saddle ring still attached. Original finish, no rust, nice bore. Barrel has been cut, so only $700.00.
    3. Win 1895 .30-06. Surface rust on the receiver, reblued. Bore is OK, with good rifling and slight frosting in the grooves. $600.00.
    4 & 5. Win 88 (lever) and 100 (semi-auto). Both in .308. Nice bores, great hunters. $400.00 each, $750.00 for the pair. The semi-auto 100 has a 4x scope mounted.
    6. Zaballa (Spanish) side by side 12 Ga in very nice shape. Double triggers, 32" barrels. No rust, dents or dings anywhere. Top lever spring isn't working (an easy fix). An awesome turkey gun. Flat full-length rib, light receiver engraving, beavertail forend. Mirror bores. I don't have time to replace the top lever spring, so only $250.00.

I also have 18 S&W top-break revolvers left, mostly nickle in .32 and .38 short, Some in minty condition. Your choice, $250.00 each, $200 for the finish-challenged ones. All function well, with most having good bores.

All guns are FTF, in central TX.
    Bob
    Guns International

Last edited:

OIF2

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Hill Country
    Win 88 and 100 (#4 and 5) are SOLD.

More coming...I have 2 1873 Winchesters, another 1892 Winchester, a 6mm Lee Navy, an 1894 Winchester, etc. Stay tuned...
    Bob

Last edited:
    Top Bottom