• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Right. But you can make a hole and then rip it out like the foil lid on a nutella jar ;)

Lolololol

Window tint keeps it all stuck together. Windows with no tint film, the glass go's everywhere. With tint, it shatters but it doesn't rain glass. Hair more quiet too.
    Capitol Armory ad

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    In case anybody needs a belt cutter. I recommend this,

https://www.amazon.com/Gerber-Strap...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B001PTGOKK

View attachment 154582

Army Surplus has them for about $12. It'll slice through a strap like it's nothing.

These as well, I have numerous copies of each...

8blkw_w_sheath_1000x1000_7f25e806-71ea-41ec-b7ab-1de0747d60d5.jpg

https://www.benchmade.com/rescue-knives/8-hook-family.html

I can find them at surplus stores for $5-10 apiece...

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    I’m pretty hard headed so I’d give that a shot.

I also used a CRKT M16-14ZLEK on a window once. I barely tapped the window and it exploded. It was a window that did not need to be busted...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I can't prove it but I swear modern glass pops louder then older stuff. Click it at the edge and it'll explode. Every square cm. Doesn't matter how big or small either on damage. Bigger glass makes lots more sound.

I was naughty at a junk yard....

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I keep multiple glass breakers in my vehicle and on my person at all times. The last time I used one was when some drunk drove into my neighbor’s house on Super Bowl Sunday 2 years ago. He was still in his truck reving the engine and would wave at all of us when we tried to get him to open the locked doors. Once the engine caught fire I busted out the front passenger window, turned the engine off, and snatched his drunk ass out of the truck, while my son was using a fire extinguisher on the engine fire. I used the glass breaker battery cap on the end of my mag light. The window was tinted and didn’t fall out so I had rake the mag light around to get a hole big enough for my arm to reach through and open the door. I learned a valuable lesson that night. When breaking glass and reaching through, always use your weak hand. I had thousands of little cuts all over my right hand that I didn’t know were there until the next day after they all scabbed over and I couldn’t close my hand. That was a rough range session the next day because I busted all those little scabs again, and bled everywhere.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Knives without guards remind of the time a buddy had a slick hand while cleaning fish, after cleaning the fish, went to stab his fillet knife into the board only to have his slicken-ed knife hand slide down and well, you know the rest.......it was awful.

Please, don't do that...it gave me nightmares.

Still does.......

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom